G

The next morning came too fast. I had woken up but Elena was still asleep. I watched her for a few minutes then went downstairs to make her breakfast, as I knew she would probably be hungry when she woke up. I could hear her waking up, and making her way downstairs.

"Good morning, darling." I said as she walked in the kitchen, yawning.

"Good morning. Something smells good." She said, walking up next to me. I had fixed her eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, and toast. I handed her a cup of tea, then brought her food to the bar, where she followed and sat down. She looked down at the food and started eating. Before I knew it, it was gone. "I looked at her with wonder.

"Did you like it?" I asked curiously.

"That was so good. I could eat the food you cook all day." I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoy my cooking." I said as I watched her drink her tea as I sipped on a blood bag. I hadn't drank from the vein since I turned my humanity back on.

"It's nice to have a man that can cook." She said to herself. I chuckled.

"I suppose you are probably going to have me bring back the Salvatore's today, aren't you?" I asked, not really wanting to bring them back at all.

"Kol, they need to come back. If it bothers you so much, you can compel them to only forget their love for me. That would probably make both our lives a little easier." I was surprised she even thought of that. It was a great idea.

"Alright, darling. I will make the call." I said as I pulled out my iPhone. I quickly dialed Damons phone number and waited.

"Hello?" Damon answered on the other end.

"Hello, Damon. You are to return back to Mystic Falls, today." I said in an icy tone.

"Okay." I heard him say in monotone. I hung up the phone and looked back at Elena who was glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You could have been a little nicer." She said, scolding me.

"You know how much I dislike Damon..." I said, pleading with her, but of course she won.

"Be nice." Holy hell, I was whipped or whatever it was they called it these days.

"But Darling, I just bought a new baseball bat!" I joked, she punched me on the arm. It wasn't even close to hard enough to hurt, but I acted like it did. "Fine, I will be civil, but I draw the line at being nice. I am not going to be all buddy-buddy with him." She smiled and finished drinking her tea.

"You still make the same tea, I love it." She said as she handed me the cup to put in the sink.

"Some things will always remain the same, darling." I said smiling at her. I followed her back up to our room.

"Do I even have any clothes here?" She asked as she sat on the bed. I walked over to the walk in closet and opened the door, revealing all of her clothes, shoes, accessories and some additional new ones. Her eyes widened like a kid in a candy store. "All of this is mine?"

"Yes, darling." I said, listening to her almost squeal in happiness.

"You are going to spoil me, aren't you?" She asked, looking over the wall of shoes.

"Do you think I would have it any other way, love?" I replied, smirking. "You are my wife, and I was without you for a thousand years, of course I am going to spoil you."

"Is the bathroom as nice as the rest of the house?" She asked, picking out some clothes.

"Why don't we take a look then, darling?" I said, pulling her to the en suite bathroom. It had a waterfall shower, a huge jaccuzzi tub, his and hers sinks, and heated marble floors.