Chapter 4

Izuku' POV

It has been a few hours since the little chimera asked me to stay in this. What did he call it again? Ah right, conference room if I remember right."Hmm I wonder what this room is used for, it can hold at least a small platoon of slayers. But regardless, that weird ears girl is getting on my nerves, the sheer audacity to accuse me of those actions!" still fuming over the last interaction I had with said women.

*Flashback*

"Um... I can take Yaomomo from you and help her dress in our school uniform so she doesn't have to stay in her hero outfit."

"...."

"Excuse me, can I please take my best friend and help her dress into her uniform?"

"...."

I look at the girl who says she is my ladys best friend and then look away once more as I do not trust her. She was one of the first willing to attack me and insulted me yet she believes I will let her leave with my lady."Is this woman joking? She willingly attacks me then thinks I will simply hand over my lady. I believe not what if she hurts my lady because I was summoned instead of some beast. She might betray her the instant she is alone with my lady." Thinking of all the possibilities this woman could do to hurt my lady I missed the change of expression on her face.

"HEY I'm talking to you! I want to help my best friend and you said you would only ignore us if it didn't have to do with your lady! But this is about her so answer me!"

"Be silent or I will see to it myself that you are, my lady is sleeping and needs her rest."

"Huh, you're joking right?"

"..."

"Oh I see what's going on you just want to perv on her undress her yourself so you can -"

Before she can even say one more word I released some of my bloodlust "How dare she! She would place me on the same level as the ones I killed for that specific reason! Best friend or not she will now lose a limb!" Before the spell I built in my mind could fire I heard the small chimeras voice cut the tension between us two.

"ENOUGH YOUNG JIRO LEAVE YOUNG IZUKU ALONE AND GET ON THE BUS THIS INSTANT!"

Ah how I wished he wouldn't scream all the time since again my lady is asleep and I don't want that interrupted. Looking down and ignoring anything else around us seeing that my lady had not awoken but snuggled her head close to my heart.

"Haa I apologize once more to you young Izuku. I thought the message was clear to them. It seems some need to think more before they act."

"Hmm"

"How about you drive with Miss Midnight to the school and wait in one of our conference rooms?"

"As you wish."

*Flashback End*

I wonder what that machine was that brought us here."Was that their version of a carriage? But then where were the horses or magic beasts that pulled it? She said it was called a "car" and that it was around a long time. The more I learn the more questions appear and I simply must find the answers to them all!!!" Letting my childish side rampage like a dragon in my mind I suddenly noticed my lady shifting on my lap until she was once more satisfied placing her head on my heart.

"Huh my lady you certainly like to hear this hollow heart of mine beat. I do believe the song it sings cannot be a pleasant one." Thinking once more to my friends who once told me that listening to each other's heartbeat was like music to them. Yet my thoughts were halted by the door to the room opening.