Chapter 8

Izuku's POV

My lady and I are currently on our way to the stadium at which the festival will be held. Over the two weeks of training we reached high-tier magic spells. And I can confirm my theory that my lady has become one of my race. That in turn only means onething she is the one to "fill" me and I am the one to "fill" her. And the reason for that was finally revealed to me.

*Flashback*

"I see you have finally brought all the pieces together. Only took you 3 weeks."

"You could have not just told me? But what I do not understand is how this came to be? Why is she here?"

"Simple I received her after we found out what Virkgol did."

"What he did?"

"Hmm he should have never allowed you to be found before you were ready to fight the gods."

"WAIT YOU!?!"

"Yes, his ignorance was why she died. The reason you were left alone. As well as the death of your friends and your unborn niece."

"!?"

"He or maybe she didn't know to seal your demon lord traces by birth. In your mother's womb she protected you but once outside of it ..."

"They felt me. They knew where I was and what I would become."

"Yes they hunted down your parents. Virkgol got you to safety but your parents were not so lucky. As they didn't find you they waited before you showed yourself but one had the idea to hunt down the one connected to you. Hoping it will break you when you learn of your fate."

"But instead it made me oh so much stronger..."

"Hmm but the price you needed to bear was too high. We others were disgusted once we listened to her story. Then it was decided that she would come to me and live a happy life, a loving family with no worries of money. But when she was born we found out what happens when a demon lord is "born" instead of "made"."

"You can't rule me right? I thought you would easily slay me if you want but I don't follow your rules. No that's not right to me they are guidelines while to others they are rules."

"Correct and as such you are within the beliefs of the world."

"Yet outside that's why you said the belief didn't mention what happens when a demon lord that is "born" loses their loved one or what happens to said loved one."

"*smile* Yes I am proud of you for seeing the bigger picture now."

"Is that why you speak like a mother to me? To make up for a mistake another did?"

"Maybe a little yes but then again you could have killed us but don't why is that?"

"One mistake does not warrant such a fate."

"I thank you on behalf of that fool. Now to your body*smiles*"

"Urgh don't remind me, do I have to go through a second adolescence? Everything that draws my curiosity that is new to me I wish to examine and dismantle. I still feel the wrath of my lady to this day because of the car incident."

"Oh yes, that is absolutely amusing, those little outfits she makes for you to sleep in. I must say you make a cute cat. But really 1 limo and 1 sports car because you wanted to know how they differ?"

"I plead the fifth."

"Oh he learns!"

"Anyway, how should I tell my lady? This is not an easy topic with the teasing of her mother of wanting a grandbaby. I fear she would wish intercourse yet I want to wait until she is 18 so we could marry and then lose our purity together in wedlock."