Chapter 17

Izuku's POV

"So you want us to entrust our daughter to UA? Even though she needed to save herself and one of her classmates, because you didn't handle the situation correctly?"

"You are correct sir that I made a mistake. But we have learned from our failures and will guarantee that the students are safe in the dorms."

"Dear, don't be too harsh on them now. Izuku was there too and got blindsided after all. And you forgave him right away."

"He is my future son-in-law. Also he was busy saving a child so his excuse is justified."

My lady and I watched as her father was discussing the implementation of the dorm system to UA. We were cuddled in a love seat with Momo on my lap and me hugging her waist. The occasional kiss here and there while the emprogorila and the zombie tried to plead their case. "I should make a barrier around the dorm to protect it from any attacks. *Momo kissing his jaw to get his attention* Momo wishes for a kiss it seems."

Putting my thought on hold I kissed my love on the lips and held the kiss for a few seconds before pulling back and she smiled at me. She proceeded to bury her head close to my heart.

"After what that midget said to her. She has been seeking my attention even more than usual. I also noticed a large spike in her mana, is her angelic side finally showing?"

"Fine, I shall allow it only if Izuku and Momo get a whole floor to themselves. And I mean with a kitchen, their own shower and their own laundry room. If you can't agree to that my answer is no."

"Nezu is willing to agree to any of your demands. As Izuku has saved our image in the public eye."

*Flashback*

"How will UA respond to this event!"

"Are the students really safe? This is the second attack made by the same group as the USJ."

"Is it true that two students turned rouge?"

Journalist after journalist asked questions, with the staff of UA trying to answer them but failing at every corner.

"Silence!"

All of them shut up at once after my shout.

"I understand your concerns but I ask of you, to ask one question at a time."

"You are the demon emperor right?"

"Correct."

"Why didn't you do anything when the students were attacked?"

"I did. I authorized the use of quirks and spells so they could defend themselves. And before you ask why let them fight? Simple, they need the experience for when they are real heroes. I wish to see them become heroes not for fame or money, no, far from it. I wish them to be heroes that risk their life for another even knowing that they will likely die saving that other. And we already have such a student in our school."

"How do you know that?"

"Said student and another student were kidnapped during the attack. As they were given the choice to join them. The student was willing to join them if they released the other one. Knowing that he would reject them the moment he could and trying to flee even if that would result in his death. He would have at least let his fellow student escape, dying in honor while upholding his code."

"But wouldn't that just mean he just wanted to be-"

"End that sentence I dare you! My students are not like the ones that betrayed the trust of their fellow comrades! One student is a tyrant in the making as his crimes were covered up by this society! The other is a pervert that thinks women are objects to lust over and use as one sees fit! All the other students have learned from past mistakes except those two."