Chapter 24

Momo's POV

"So we all agree to a concert?"

I asked the class if that would be our final decision for the school festival. And received from everyone of them a yes.

"Good now, we need to discuss who can play what instrument."

We then decided Kyoka would sing and help some of the band with their instruments. Everyone not on an instrument would learn to dance from Mina, and then we all began to work on costume designs. After that I went back to my family's floor.

"*smiling in bliss*My family, I have everything I always wanted. My dream is coming true, I have a loving soon to be husband and my little sweetie. I thank you Tiamea, for giving me this life and the opportunity to be with my love."

I walked into the living area.

"I'm home!"

"Yay, mama his home!"

"Welcome home, love! Dinner is almost ready, but Eri would like to ask you something."

"Oh,*picks Eri up into her arms* and what does my sweetie want to ask?"

"Can you braid my hair, mommy?"

"*smiling* But of course, come let's make you even prettier before your daddy is finished with dinner."

My little girl nodded rapidly and we sat on the couch. Where I began to braid Eri's hair while humming a little tune. Eri joined me after noticing the repeating tones. Soon enough, I was finished and Zuzu called us to the table.

"How was class for you?"

"Good, we decided to make a concert for the festival. I will be playing the keyboard and Kyoka will sing. While the others dance or use their quirks to set the mood, and give the audience something to be in awe of."

"Wow, I get to see mommy and auntie Kyo play a song?"

"*smiling* Yes, are you already excited?"

"Yeah! Daddy, we will get front row seats right?"

"But of course, my little star tear. We have to cheer them on afterall."

"*nodding her head quickly*MhMh"

"And how was your day? Anything amazing happen?"

"Mh, daddy taught me a new spell! I can now run really fast!"

"That's wonderful, how about your other lessons sweetie? Or did your daddy spoil you and only taught you magic today?"

"*shaking her head* He also taught me math and elvish!"

"Really Zuzu? Elvish?"

"You never know when she will need it."

"*giggling* You dork."

"Yeah, at least I am your dork."

"Mommy, daddy, no flirting by the table."

"Sorry, sweetie. Your mommy just needed a little recharge and I think daddy needed it too."

"Correct, but how about after dinner we all watch a movie and cuddle up to each other?"

"Yay! Cuddles with mommy and daddy!"

Zuzu and I laughed at her adorable antics. After watching the movie, Eri was getting sleepy but seeing as she spent almost all day training with her daddy. It is only normal, Zuzu told her a story about his adventures and in no time she was out like a candle. Both of us kissed her on the forehead and quietly went out of her room.