Chapter 9

Momo's POV

After that episode of rage I had to apologize to the teacher's and pro heroes that had come running because of the bloodlust I released. It was awkward to say the least but not as awkward as right now. Izuku sat in his cat-form in front of me eating his food and seemed to be feeling awkward as well.

"Ah my lady I'm sorry for earlier I should have told you why I did what I did. I didn't mean to be cruel to the boy, I just well reminded myself of a past event involving my friends."

"No it's my fault so I'm sorry I should have known you had a good reason yet I yelled at you."

"That was not your fault. Your demonic side just got triggered because of him and I added only fuel to the fire."

"Still I shouldn't-"

"No my lady, stop that you are not at fault please it is mine I should have told you something already yet know not how to do so. I promise to tell you later at the mansion."

"Ok."

I was still feeling down for the mistake I made while playing with my food. When suddenly Izuku was in my lap looking up at me with an adorable pleading face.

"Izuku what are you doing?"

"Cheering you up my lady so please don't be so sad and smile. You look brilliant with a smile on your face after all."

"Izuku please stop."

"Not until you smile."

"Stop with the face please."

"Which face, my lady?"

"The one that you're making. The one where I just want to cuddle you for hours on end."

"I don't know what you are talking about my lady, this is my normal face. This is a face that would do that."

After saying that the look on his face changed and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. " THIS LEVEL OF CUTENESS SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE GENEVA CONVENTION!"

"OH, does my pretty kitty want some cuddles? Then let me cuddle you all you want."

I took him into my arms. I rubbed my cheeks to his and cuddled him to my satisfaction.

"Woah dude she did a 180 from sad to happy."

"Greetings Hitoshi."

"Ah *clears throat* Hello Shinso."

"Hey."

I was surprised by his appearance at our table as everyone avoided me after that event.

"So you good again after what happened Yaoyorozu?"

"Ah yes, thank you for asking."

"No problem, by the way that was your human-form huh? Got to say badass clothes."

"Why thank you Hitoshi, those are my combat attire."

"So like your hero outfit?"

"No, his clothes are far more enchanted than what we have as they are also made of mithril, adamantite, orichalcum and the metal he calls starfallen silber."

"Huh you're saying he has those fantasy metalles?!"

"Yes and he taught me their chemical compounds. I can now even create them with my quirk and the fun part about it is I need less fat when creating them as they are lighter than steel or iron."

"Right your quirk is creation and from what you said it takes your fat last time but wow so you basically already made top notch stuff and learned how to make mythical things now."