Chapter 19

Izuku's POV

"So signal flare fire colors are as follows, green means meeting at the safe point, yellow means assistance needed, orange is low key danger zone confirmed and red means heavy enemy encounter. Is that clear to everyone?"

I was watching my lady coordinate her classmates for the license exams. As the chimera wanted them to be able to use their quirks if another attack from the league of villains occured. They were given the opportunity to acquire their provisional license sooner than others. The familiars of every student would only be allowed to participate in the second part of the exam, well except me as I would instantly resolve any problem.

"She has come far, that problem child."

"That she has, but this exam will be different than any you have seen."

"Ha might be fun to watch the other schools panic."

The bus finally reached its destination and we disembarked.

"Okay brats listen up, I want to see you all give your best. You know what our school motto is."

"PLUS ULTRA"

I saw a student who joined the catchphrase but he wasn't one of UA's. He introduced himself and his classmates came over to pick him up, telling him he shouldn't join someone's catchphrase without permission. The fawn haired girl of the group tried to flirt with me only to be ignored.

"Well this will be a problem."

"Why zombie?"

"That kid is strong. He scored first place in the recommended exam this year. But he decided not to join our school."

"Hmm. We shall see how he fairs against my lady."

"Eraser!"

"Oh god please no! Back on the bus we can take the exam another time! Come move it-"

"I saw you on TV and at the sports festival, but it sure has been a while since I met you in person."

"Jokes."

"Let's get married."

I was watching a bizarre scene between this woman and the zombie play out. But I noticed how her reactions were different from what she showed. "She means it when she asks him to marry her or that she loves him."

"Zuzu you noticed too, right?"

"Hmm I have. I shall see what I can do."

"Thank you*smiles*"

As my lady likes romance movies and stories, she doesn't like when people suffer because of love. So this scene must hurt her deeply. "I wonder if the reason for her love of such stories comes from us being parted at first."

After the zombie and jokester had their conversation she introduced her class to us. One boy looks strikingly similar to me. He even wanted to shake my hand and talk but his eyes betrayed his cocky attitude. So I simply told him to stop the farce, he quickly changed tones and told my ladys class to watchout for themselves as I won't save them.

The zombie, jokester and I proceeded to the viewing area to watch the exam.

"You must like this class Eraser, but did you warn them about what is to come?"

"No need to."

"May I ask what you are talking about?"

"Oh right you don't know this, but every year this test is different. Yet one thing is the same, all schools have equal footing but one, and that is UA because of the sports festival."