Chapter 10

Momo's POV

"Huh where am I?"

Looking around this strange place I only see black crimson and white golden walls that shift and mix at a constant rate.

"Is this ...?"

"Your mindscape? Yes, welcome to our power."

Turning around to the voice I heard. I'm met with my own reflection yet she looks a little different. One of her eyes is a deep purple iris with a slit-like pupil and her sclera is black like Minas. While her other is lavender purple and the sclera is pure gold." Her eyes look like mothers if one would be darker and the other lighter."

"She is our mother so that is to be expected."

"!?"

"You can't hide your thoughts from me but you should know that right? We are smart, afterall we trained our mind so that we would not be mocked but see where that got us."

"So you are my demon? Angel?"

"Hm right and wrong. Try again."

"The only thing I can think about would be my hate and power?"

"Correct I am what you repressed always saying "Maybe they are right? Maybe I am useless?" you know I hate that when you doubt us."

"Sorry I never wanted to, you know..."

"Yes I know."

"So what am I supposed to do now? Fight you, Talk with you or?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say hello and goodbye."

"Huh?"

"Normally humans reject hate, rage and darkness. They shy from their own evil but you? No, you have embraced it for a long time now."

"Izuku."

"Right our love. The one we always tried to find. And our love who had to bear so much pain."

"You know his past? Can you show me?"

"I never "saw" his past but I have felt it. You might have been disconnected from him but me? I always felt him a little and are you sure you want to feel it?"

"Yes."

"So be it."

Suddenly pain, grief and sadness attacked my soul. I couldn't help but cry." My love why you, even I have not felt so much nor seen another with so much sadness."

"And you never will. That was only when he realized his parents' death was because of him. I would rather not show you the grief and sadness once his duty was known, and neither when he found out about us."

"T-that was only a small piece?! No, don't hide this from me! I need to know! I need to help him! If I understand his pain then I can be by his side forever!"

"But are we not together with him? Those kisses last night said more than words ever could or do you doubt that?"

"...."

"I told you I hate when you doubt us.*sigh*Humans are scum in my eyes. Why you side with them still I shall never know but never doubt our love."

"I don't doubt him I..I.."

"He told you to stop that!"

Slightly taken back from her sudden anger, I saw tears going down her face.

"We are not weak! WE ARE NOT USELESS! WE ARE STRONG!"

"I.... You're right, I need to stop seeing the pictures others painted of me. I am strong, and Izuku and I will stay together forever."