Chapter 21

Izuku's POV

After Momo realized that she had to inform her mother about Eri. She simply refused to tell Lady Morina that she had a grandchild. Stating that she wants her newly adopted daughter for ourselves for a while. I agreed to it as Eri seems to be afraid of strangers. We waited at Eri's bedside talking in low voices so as not to disturbed her.

"*looking at her phone*"

"What are you looking at?"

"Oh Mirko sent a message asking if I want to come to her for a work study. It seems she found out what happened an hour ago."

"That is wonderful, at least she is open minded."

"Hmm but there is more. *clearing throat* P.S Bring that demon boy with you, I want a rematch! And this time I will last 10 minutes without him touching me!"

".... She still holds a grudge because of that first time right?"

"Seems so Zuzu."

"Hmm*slowly waking up*"

Both of us stopped talking and looked at Eri. She was slowly waking up and stretching while sitting up in bed. She reminded me of Shymi when she woke up from sleeping. Always slowly sitting up and stretching sometimes she also simply flopped back down onto Reama waking him in the process. The good old days of adventuring. On cue Eri flopped back down and sighed sadly.

"I had a nice dream. But no one would save me. I am a-"

"Blessing.""Blessing."

She jumped a little then looked at us and teared up a little.

"*crying a little* It wasn't a dream?"

"No sweetie it wasn't."

"Come here*picks her up and places her on his lap*. You are safe now, Momo and I will protect you from any that wish to do you harm."

"No one will hurt you again my sweetie.*giving her head pats*"

Eri simply cuddled into me and leaned her head in Momo's direction. I saw Eri was still in her tattered clothes and looked at Momo.

"Love, would you create some clothes for Eri? I know you don't like creating such things simply because, but I think it would be better for her to wear something nice for a change."

"For my little girl I will do anything. So Eri sweetie, what kind of clothes would you like to wear?"

"Uhmmm I don't know? *looking at Momo still wearing Lilian* Something like you are wearing mommy."

"Hmm, Oh I know the perfect outfit!"

I watched as Momo deactivated Lilian and now was in her normal Hero outfit. She quickly made a simple dress that looked similar to Lilian while being more simple then Lilian. Momo also made undergarments for Eri and then wanted to say something to me but stopped with a thoughtful expression.

"Actually Zuzu, can you teleport us to our floor? I would like to give Eri a bath before we change her clothes. What do you say sweetie, want to take a bath with mommy?"

"*looking at Izuku then to Momo*Can daddy join us?"

"*blushing and looking to Izuku then back to Eri* Well.... I wouldn't mind sweetie but the bathtub is a little small for all of us."

"*Blushing also* How about this Eri while you and mommy bathe, I make something to eat for us? Do you have anything you would like to eat?"

"I don't know? I only had porridge and water to eat?"