Chapter 16

Kyoka's POV

We were woken up at 6 in the morning by our teachers for training. As I looked around I didn't find mean green or Momo. "Where are the two of them?"

"Alright brats you will be training your quirks to the limit in this camp. And then you will break those limits."

"Uhm Aizawa sensei, where are mean green and Momo?"

"They are-"

Before sensei could answer something flew out the tree line and impacted the ground, before it stood up and we saw mean green standing there. Suddenly a black and purple blur attacked him and he blocked the hit and swept the figures feet before punching them away. The figure catches itself to reveal Momo in her new combat dress? with two scroll parts floating on either side of her connected by magic symbols. Suddenly mean green is above her with an axe kick heading for her. Deflecting the kick and elbowing mean green in the gut, Momo sent him flying through a tree and out of our sight before following at incredible speed after the one she just sent flying.

"... As I was saying, they have already been training since around 4."

As sensei finished saying that the ground and trees they destroyed repaired themselves as if they were never destroyed.

"And they are also repairing the surroundings they have destroyed since then."

Suddenly we heard a boom and part of the forest being destroyed.

"*sigh* And that is the 52nd time they have destroyed a part of the forest."

"How did we sleep through that!?"

"Problem child made a barrier around the house to make it sound proof and to keep it safe."

"*Shocked*"

I was surprised about my best friend's progress in magic and combat. "Damn Yaomomo your familiar is more than overpowered! And now you too. I am proud and envious at once." Smiling at the confidence boost my best friend got and swearing to not be left behind I began my training.

Momo's POV

I was smiling wholeheartedly as I was fighting Zuzu. I was forcing him to use 50% of his power which surprised him and me. But the feeling of finally being able to stand beside him in battle was exhilarating. I felt free and happy to spar with him like this and from his huge smile he was too.

"*smiling* You are quite happy it seems?"

"*Smiling*You to Momo if that smile is something to go by."

"*giggling* Of Course! I can spar with my love, why shouldn't I be happy?"

We continued to flirt and spar for a good amount of time, even making a bet that the winner of the spar can have the loser do any one thing they want. After 4 more hours I began to feel dizzy and my focus was slipping. Until I didn't block one of Zuzu punches and flew back against a tree. Once I tried to stand I was about to fall again but two strong arms caught me. I felt my combat dress disappear and Lilian closing herself and returning to my side.

"Looks like I lost huh?"

"So it seems my lady but we were fighting for 6 hours straight, it is to be expected. But for your first time using Lilian that is quite impressive.*picking her up bridal style* How about a break? Then we can train your quirk and finally your instincts."

"cuddling into him* That sounds wonderful. So what will you have me do? Seeing as you are the winner of our bet."

"Hmm I know."