Chapter 22

Momo's POV

"I can't believe this. My own mother was a biker gang leader."

"Oh come on, sweetie, it isn't that shocking is it?"

"Excuse me?! You always said, I needed to be ladylike, if I wanted a boyfriend! You hypocrite! You fell in love with my father, while on one of your biker tours! And you father, how in Tiamea's name were you a racer!"

"I always had a love for motorbikes?"

"Sweetie, you are making a scene. And sweetheart, do you like the apple pie I got you?"

"*cheeks full of pie*Hmm."

"Eri sweetie, please swallow your food before you speak. It is bad manners if you don't.*takes a napkin* Hold still, you have some apple sauce on your nose."

"Um, princess? Would you let the young man speak again? He is looking rather bored."

I glanced at my father while cleaning Eri's nose. Once finished, I turned to Zuzu who then also turned to me.

"Will you stop laughing?"

"*nods*"

"And will you make it up to me?"

"*nods again*"

"Then I want to take a bath with you and Eri as a family. And I want no complaints."

"*looks at her hesitant*"

"*blushing* Look, I can guess what you are thinking. We will keep our promise just the way it is. But I know Eri would really like it if we bathed as a family. So no funny business till we are 18."

"*nods*"

"Oh my, did you hear, dear. They are planning to give us more grandbabies!"

"Ah, I believe our daughter just placed a line, didn't she?"

"Oh please, as if she can keep her hands off of him."

"Mother.*smiling sweetly* Not in front of Eri, please."

"What does grandma mean?"

"*lifts the spell himself* Your grandmother is just being silly, my little star tear."

"*tilts her head* I don't get it?"

"It's okay sweetie, you don't need to know about that yet."

"Okay, that will get confusing really fast, with my princess also calling her daughter "sweetie"."

"Well she learned everything about motherhood from me. So it isn't surprising."

"Well I wonder what she will call her second daughter?"

"ZUZU!"

All of them laughed at my outburst, while I simply hid my face in Zuzu's chest. Lightly punching him, but having a huge smile on my face.

"Daddy is teasing mommy. Bad daddy."

"*fake crying* My little star tear is scolding me."

"*smugly announcing*Momo-3 Zuzu-0"

"Oh my, it seems sweetheart is a mommy's girl. Instead of a daddy's girl."

"Huh, just like Momo. Young man, you have officially lost all power in the house now."

"Are you implying something here dear?"

"Yes, as soon as they both give him "those eyes", he's done for."