Chapter 14

Izuku's POV

"So this island we are going to is manmade?"

"That is right Zuzu, it is built by our greatest minds and it is constantly moving."

"Hmm why couldn't sir go by the way?"

"That even I don't know. But is it such a bad thing?"

"No but I think the girls are a little too excited."

Looking at her female classmates, I see Ashido and Hagakure talking about all the shopping they intend to do. Kyoka scrolling through her phone and every now and then listing albums she wants to buy. And Uraraka is still unconscious from the shock of the private jet.

"I see no problem with any of their reactions?"

"Ah yes the mystery that is called woman. I will never understand that one."

"*giggle* Please, you men aren't any better."

"I take offense to that. I am simple to understand."

"Hmm, is a 10000 piece puzzle simple? I wonder."

"Yes it is? Why do you ask? Are their holy relics also in this world? I haven't had a challenge lately. If you know of such a location, please enlighten me."

"..... Right you and your undying curiosity. No, I do not think there is such a place in this world."

"Ah such a shame. Oh it looks like we have arrived."

"You know, I expected to stop you from taking this jet apart to research it, but you are surprisingly not bothered by it?"

"Eh we have something similar but it is a ship so yeah, I'm somewhat used to such a machine."

"Even the engines?"

".... Great, now I want to take it apart."

"*giggle* Please don't my father can't handle another of his toys being taken apart."

"Then you shouldn't have said that. Argh the researcher in me is screaming! Please, my lady let me dismantle this jet when we land."

"Hmmmm nope you stay at my side no exceptions."

".... You're not going to force me in, "that" kind of shop are you?"

"*smile*"

"I refuse never again will, I set foot into that shop again."

"Don't be like that, it is not that bad."

"That is an undergarment shop my lady, so I will stay out of it."

"Wrong, it is a bikini shop not a lingerie shop."

"I don't see the difference."

"*giggle* You will, there is an artificial beach on the island and we will visit it. That is final."

"Will there be other men there?"

"Yes, other people will be there."

"I shall rob them of their sight if they dare look at you."

"No you will not. Relax Zuzu there are other women there as well that will look the same as me and the girls."

"So? Why should I care if there are other women there? I have you don't I? What need have I, for other women?"

"...... *smiling* I love you so much Zuzu."

Looking at my lady I saw her closing her eyes while coming closer with her face to mine. Knowing what she had in mind I lend in to connect our lips in a kiss.