Chapter 18

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the light of the sun blinding me, for the curtains were not fully closed. Using a spell, I closed them and looked at my lady sleeping away on my chest. "Her favorite place to sleep is really my chest isn't it?"

I played with her hair softly so as not to wake her." If I remember right today, Aizawa will let them have the whole day to train their ultimate move? I believe he called it. So I will craft something while she trains, hope she doesn't mind not seeing much of me today."

"Hmm, *sleepily muttering* You really like playing with my hair don't you?"

"*smiling softly* Yes it is quite soft and feels so nice to the touch. Does it bother you?"

"Not really. After all, I get to play with your hair when we cuddle. Good morning Zuzu."

"Good morning my empress."

We then kissed and enjoyed waking up to each other's love.

"*breaking the kiss* What are we going to do today?"

"I believe Aizawa has some more training for you. Also I think I will start crafting while you do that. If you don't mind, that is?"

"While I will terribly miss you, I would not stand between you and your hobby. But can we have lunch together?"

"*smiles* Of course, I will even cook us something. I will bring it once lunch starts, my love."

"I love you so much, my emerald demon emperor."

"And I, you my empress."

We then began to make ourselves presentable.

"Mina's room competition last night was interesting right?"

"Yes, all though her reaction to our floor was quite over the top in my opinion. But oh well."

"Yeah, her screaming that it is like a 5 star hotel room was quite loud."

I accompanied my lady till the elevator.

"Okay, see you at lunch Zuzu."

"Are you not forgetting something, my love?"

"Hmm no, I think I have everything in my storage?"

"You forgot this."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply, which she returned in kind. We held the kiss for quite some time.

"*breaking the kiss and panting heavy* We are definitely making this a tradition, if we are not seeing each other for a while. And I don't care if it is even just for one hour."

"I am more than happy to oblige to that rule."

I let her take the elevator down, once the doors closed, I began to walk to my crafting room. Once there I took out all kinds of materials, and placed them in the shelfs and storage devices I had bought yesterday with my lady. Once finished I took out some metals and the fallen dragon onyx.

"Now then, I remember Momo wanting something made out of this particular stone. Wonder if she knew about this stone being a ward stone for lovers. Maybe on a subconscious level? I should have it done by lunch, the other stuff I can make when she is back home. I really don't want to be far from her, anymore than I already was."

Shortly thinking of all the time I was alone after Shymi and Reama died, I shook my head and focused on the task at hand. I activated smithing spells besides me and let them hover there. I had a design in mind for the necklace I would give her. I looked for the metals and stones I would use. Once having all the metals, I threw them into the spells to smelt them as well as some magic stones that only were used to color metals.