#DAU 1

The entire mansion is beautifully decorated with beautiful flowers. As it was a wedding day everyone was engrossed in some of the other work..

Everyone present over thier seems to be very happy. Everyone were happy for thier own reasons. But looking at the fact is some were really happy while some were just faking thier smile ....

The groom ' Ranbir ' was not happy with this marriage but was doing this because of two purpose. One is that his mom is forcing him and second is his love whom he loves alot is distancing herself from him and even not saying him the reason. His friend cum brother is trying really hard to but some good things in his thick brain but he is just not paying any heeds and is ready to destroy his entire life by marrying the girl who is none other than his love's sister . Though he knows that she is not a perfect or a nice girl, but poor boy! What can he do!!

Here, the bride ' Rhea ' is really happy that finally she is getting married to the person who she loves (obsessed), ofcourse by destroying her sisters life. Stupid girl thinks that once she gets married to ranbir, he will also start loving her.. but it's not possible because he loves someone else. Though he is hating her currently or should I say he is doing all this or rather speaking all such stupid things in anger. The bride sees herself in the mirror and smiles or should I say smirks...

While on the other hand, the bride's sister and the groom's love ' Prachi ' is crying alot in arms of her beloved bestfriend cum adopted sister ' shahana '... Her sister is trying her best to console Prachi .... But is unsuccessful.. that's when there's a knock on the door... Both of them stood from the ground and prachi wipes her tears... Shahana went and open the door only to find ' Aryan ' standing there.

He came in and closed the door and locked it. He noticed the tears marks on Prachi's face..

PRACHI: wh..what happened Aryan? D..do you want something?
ARYAN: yes Prachi!
PRACHI: wh..what?
ARYAN: first you sit here
He made Prachi sit on the bed and sits beside her
ARYAN: now tell me .. what's happening? We know that you love ranbir then tell me why are you doing all this? I know you have told it to shahana but she can't say anything as you have gave your swore to her... Now I'm giving you my swore .. tell me the truth if you ever considered me as your brother...
Prachi couldn't controlled herself anymore... She hugged Aryan and started crying...
Aryan rubbed her back in order to calm her down.... But she was just continuously crying.. he broke the hug and made her drink water
ARYAN: wait .. you are not in a state to to say... Shahana you say
Shahana look at Prachi and she nodded
SHAHANA: Aryan actually...
She told him everything about the deal, then rhea telling Prachi to leave the house after the marriage.. everything
Aryan grew ultra angry on rhea.. but controlled himself
ARYAN: Prachi you should have told us before only about this... And what do you think once if chivks and chachi ( abhi and Pragya ) will come to know about all this they will seprate? No Prachi... And now don't worry.. I'll go and myself tell everyone about this
He was about to go but shahana held his hand
SHAHANA: no Aryan... No one will believe you.. as they will think that you care more about Prachi that's why you are doing all this..
And I shouldn't say this but even ur mom will help rhea in manipulating others against us... I am sorry I shouldn't say that
ARYAN: no you are right.. I know very well how they are...
SHAHANA: but we have to do something
PRACHI: yes! Even now I can't let this marriage happen... But what we will do?
ARYAN: I have a plan
SACHI: what?
ARYAN: ........
He explained them the plan

Till then lets see what's happening in the mandap
The priest have arrived and is doing some kind of puja with the groom...
PRIEST: please call the bride please..
Pragya nooded and along with abhi she went to call rhea

They brought the bride and made her sit in the pavilion beside ranbir
AALIYA: why rhea had covered her face
RHEA: I want to do that buji... Nothing else
PRAGYA: let's continue the wedding

The priest once again chatted the mantras..
He asked them to exchange the garlands... They did and sat back
He asked them to forward thier hand ... They did it. Ranbir was doing all this with a very heavy heart and was continuously saying in his mind "I will never forgive you Prachi for this... Never ever"

The priest ask them to stand for the pheras...
Soon the pheras was also done and they sat down...
That's when aryan and shahana entered the scenes
ARYAN: are.. what is this? Hamare bina shaadi start kyu kardi?
RANBIR: tu kaha tha phir ab tak
ARYAN: bro woh thoda kaam tha ... Hogaya hai ab.... You all continue now
RANBIR: thanks for your permission... Panditji continue please
SHAHANA ( whispering ): ranbir ki aawaj se hi pata chal raha hai ki woh kitna naraz hai Prachi se... Plan kaam toh karega n ...
ARYAN ( whispering ): don't worry shahana everything will be fine
She nodded

PRIEST: please tie this nuptial chain
Ranbir did that with a heavy heart and also with tears in his eyes.. but his eyes were also reflecting anger... Anger towards Prachi...

PRIEST: now fill this vermillion in her hairline...
Ranbir picked some Sindoor and.....

Enough for today.....

1) what's Aryan's plan?
2) will Pranbir be able to get married?
3) will rhea and ranbir will get married?
Thankyou so much
Guys like you gave your love and support to my first story please support this also...
Do tell me your views in Comments
And do vote for my both stories ...
Tysm ❤️❤️
Bye 👋👋👋👋👋

pikachucreates
PranbirLovlies
i_yashsviii
naturelover25
suhana_XX0X0X
Solely_Pranbir