#DAU 19

It was the next day.

Whole night, both, sunny and mishti were thinking about their relation that the elders want them to have. Alot of thoughts regarding this marriage were going in their head.

Mishti was walking in a corridor when suddenly someone pulled her in a room. She was about to scream but that someone kept hand in her mouth, making her shh.. And pinned her to the wall.

Someone: don't shout okay. It's me..

Mishti points at his hand and he removed it.

Mishti: what the hell sunny! Who scares people like this.. Idiot!

She pushed him a bit and glares him.

Sunny: Aree.. Toh what should I do.. Since morning I'm trying to talk to you but not getting the chance.. So that's why..

He rubs the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

Sunny: sorry..

Mishti: it's okay. What you want to talk?

Sunny: umm.. What have you thought?

Mishti: about what?

Sunny: our - our marriage, umm.. Did you decided anything?

Mishti: hmm.. I did.

Sunny: so?

Mishti: so what?

Sunny: so what's your answer..

Mishti, smiles and held his hand: I'm ready to marry you.

For a moment he felt his heart flutter to listen her words, but then he recalled something and got sad. Mishti noticed it.

Mishti: what happened?

Sunny: are you sure about this?

Mishti: of course I am, why?

Sunny: mishti you know na.. That I.. I had feelings for kiara in past. Maybe I still have.. Won't you be insecure.. And what if some other problem due to this arises in between us?

Mishti: sunny.. I know you liked kiara. I don't want her place in your life, I want my place in your life and heart. Which should be only for me.. And problems, then till the moment we both are together, we support each other, understand each other, trust each other.. We can solve every problem easily. What else is needed?

Sunny: love.. What about that?

Mishti: well, about that toh even I don't know. Let's keep it in the hands of the Almighty. He will do all the honours.

Sunny smiled and nodded at her.

Mishti: so, what's your answer for this marriage?

Sunny: my answer is this..

He held her by her waist from both sides and pulled her close. She gasped at this and got nervous. He pulled her more close and hugged her wrapping hands around her waist.

She too hugged him back with shivering hands. He leaned to her ear, while she closed her eyes feeling his breath fanning at her ear pinna.

Sunny: it's a yes too..

She smiled listening him and hugged him more tightly. He too gripped her in his arms more strongly. Both moved back and joined their foreheads with smile adoring their lips.