#DAU 16

Life was going in a proper manner of all people in m.k.k. mansion. Except for mehra's.

Abhi was hell furious as pragya was treating him as if he is just a piece of trash. He always try to talk to her, get close to her. But the only thing he received back was insult.

Alia wants revenge from prachi as she was the sole reason of the reunion of dishrub. One day, alia saw dishrub making love in thier bedroom and this made her more furious, and her hate increased for prachi.

About rhea, her condition was also the same as she was being neglected. Not only she, but the entire mehra family.

Talking about Pranbir and arhana; in thier case, the love was in air. They were having thier very good time spending with each other.

All companies were making profit as all were giving thier best in maintaining it. Except for mehra people as they were just busy in fuming and burning in anger/jealousy.

Today was sunday, it was the evening time. All had thought to watch a movie together in the hall, hence made arrangements for it.

They placed a screen in front along with a projector. They than shifted the sofa in a proper way and then sat deciding which movie they should watch.

SHAHANA: yr, we made all preparation for the movie but which movie we will be watching?

VIKRAM: how about a horror movie?

All agreed and opted for it. They switched off the light and played the movie. Pranbir were alone on thier sofa. They had a blanket wrapt over them.

Seeing all engrossed in movie ranbir lightly tapped prachi shoulder. She looked at him and asked what happened. He pointed towards his lips, she blushed and nodded in no. He made puppy face and she melted and pecked his lips.

But ranbir pulled her captured her lips. She gasped and he plunged his tongue inside. She caressed his neck pulling him more into her. They broke the kiss breathing heavily.

Ranbir pulled prachi more close and began kissing her neck. She kept caressing his hairs with one hand while with other she was closing her mouth to stop herself from making any kind of noice.

He moved down kissing her collor bones. He was about to kiss on her cleavage, but she pushed him and turned towards the screen. He pulled her in a back hug and placed a kiss on her soft spot, moving her hairs on one side.

He then placed few kisses on her shoulder by removing the strap of her blouse. She bite her lips controlling herself.

Ranbir stopped after a while and looked at her flushed state. He smiled seeing his effect on her and slowly pecked her cheek.

RANBIR, whispering to her: don't worry I won't go ahead without your permission.

She looked at him in surprise but blushed hard at the end. He giggled silently only to earn a slap from his wife on his cheek. They continued watching the movie.

Soon the movie came to an end and they switched on the light once again. They were about to head for the dinner but suddenly heard the noise of horn from outside indicating that someone just arrived.

Prachi looked at her watched and smiled brightly. She looked at others who were confused on hearing the horn.

RHEA: who came at this time?

All shrugged unaware of it. Within few minutes, a man, a lady, a young boy with a small kid entered inside.

M.K.K were confused, pragya and shahana were shocked while prachi was all smiles.