#DAU 21

HEYYY.... I'M BACK WITH THIS STORY.
___________________________________________

Pranbir have left for Udaipur with alot of teasings and being completely red tomato. They safely landed their and slept being tired of the journey.

Here, in India, In Mansion,

Pragya saw Alia going out and hired someone to spy on her. She then went to Rhea's room.

Rhea's room,

Rhea was sitting on the bed with tears flowing her eyes as she recalled Pranbir leaving for their honeymoon.

Pragya came there and her heart sank seeing her daughter like this. She walked to her and place a confronting hand on her head.

Rhea looked up and saw her mother. She jerked her hand and wiped her tears, and looked away. Pragya sat beside her.

Pragya, calmly: upset because ranbir and prachi left for udaipur?

Rhea looked away to hide her tears and nodded in no. Pragya made her look at her and wipe the tears.

Pragya: I'm your mother Rhea. You can't lie to me. And I know that you feel such. Now let's for a while forget everything and tell me you are upset for the same thing, right?

Rhea just nodded.

Pragya: Rhea, tell me do ranbir ever said that he loves you?

Rhea: no. But he do love me. Buji told me.. That she can see love for me in his eyes.. And mom, why won't ranbir love me? Is there something lacking in me?

Pragya: absolutely not. It's not like that beta. And stop agreeing to everything that your damn buji says, we know how great she is now. So please. Another thing, everyone have their own choice and liking beta. Everyone thinks that this world should be according to them, but that's not the case.

Rhea: but mom.. Why do ranbir love prachi? Why not me?

Pragya: Rhea.. Bachi see first stop hating prachi so much, she is your sister, although you two never accept each other but none of you can change this fact. Prachi is self independent now. I want you too to be the same. Rhea, you have high knowledge of Fashion, you wanted to be a Model and also had lil interest in business. Why do you never go for it?

Rhea: I wanted to first marry ranbir and to take rev..

She stopped herself from saying further but pragya understood.

Pragya: to take revenge on prachi? Right? Rhea you want revenge from her for what? For slapping you as you wanted to slap shahana? Wasn't it you yourself who stopped that tanu from slapping prachi? Even shahana is her sister.. Think on this..

Rhea thought on this and unknowingly nodded.

Pragya: then tell me why you want revenge from her? For sending Alia to jail for trying to kill Disha? Who is wrong here you or prachi? Don't think I'm defending prachi, just think yourself and stop agreeing to your buji always. You have your own brain too, use it Rhea Mehra!

Rhea got into thinking and was slowly understanding her fault. She looked down.

Pragya: now, next.. Ranbir (Rhea looked at her) Rhea it happens that people face one sided love phase. We love someone why? Because we care for them, we have strong feelings for them, we want them to be happy. But, if that person don't love us back.. And wants to be with someone else, shouldn't we leave him? Am I wrong anywhere? Rhea we are in a world surrounded with social media. Haven't you ever watched any such video?

Rhea nodded in a yes.

Pragya: reels, short videos are not only for time pass. They can help us too. We can learn some things from it. Are you getting me what I'm saying or again I'm bad for you