#DAU 11

I know it's been a long time, since I updated.. But this story is gonna be slow only.. Bear with it pls..
So continuing now..
___________________________________

Everyone did thier breakfast and settled on the couch waiting for MR. KHANNA to come.

ALIA, annoyed: what is this bhai, Mr. Khanna should be by now, but dont know where the hell is he!! He is not at all punctual about his work.

PRACHI, controlling her anger: Alia aunty, lemme make you remember that Mr. Khanna had given time of after 5 mins.. So wait.. And he is hell punctual about his work, so dont bad mouth without knowing anything.

ALIA: you are saying as if u know him beforehand. Having a extra marital affair or what!!

PRACHI: a big hell no! I have my husband who loves me unconditionally. So I don't need anyone else.. (Ranbir smiled) And I don't think that it is necessary to answer your question.

RANBIR: and Alia aunty should I make you remember your deed? 🤨haven't you trap someone husband and destroy thier married life? 🤨

Everyone were shocked
ALIA, stammering: what ...non...sense is this? I.. Why will I do this? Purab loves me.. I don't need anyone

PURAB, almost immediately: I never loved you.. Nor will ever do, even I'm on gunpoint.

This made Alia angry while kohli and Rhea were shocked.

MISHTI, still shocked: purab chucks means you never loved Alia aunty (he nodded in no) .. Then why u married her?

PRACHI: long story di! But for now.. Just wait n watch..

All were confused just then the door bell rang. Mishti got a call so she went from there. The servant open the door and a boy in his late twenties entered.

SUNNY KHANNA: * Elder son of Purab and Disha * Owner of Khanna industries * Misses kiara * Love his mom alot

SUNNY KHANNA:
* Elder son of Purab and Disha
* Owner of Khanna industries
* Misses kiara
* Love his mom alot. Do not jate his dad
* Knows about aryan and loves him
* Is not in relationship with anyone
*Hell possesive for prachi
*Loves pranbir and arhana
*Hates Alia and Rhea

 Do not jate his dad * Knows about aryan and loves him* Is not in relationship with anyone*Hell possesive for prachi *Loves pranbir and arhana *Hates Alia and Rhea

His look 👆

ABHI : welcome Mr. Khanna

Sachi and aryan were very happy to see him but specially prachi. She just ran towards him and hugged him tightly. He too reciprocated while rest were shocked. They broke the hug.

SUNNY, kissed her forehead: I missed you bacha.. I love you

PRACHI: I missed you too.. Soo much. I love you too

RHEA, clapping: wow prachi wow!! Did u saw that Ranbir.. She is hugging someone else in front of your eyes.. You say u both love each other right? But see.. She said I love you to someone else.. Is this her love? (To prachi) don't u have any shame or what? First u snatched my love saying u love him and now u are cheating on him.. Seriously??
U r such a cheap gurl prachi!!

Ranbir and sunny fisted thier hands.
SUNNY, roared angrily: Rhea!! Don't u dare say a word against her or else ur father will need to do your last rituals right away

Everyone looked at him shocked.
PRACHI: calm down!! What are you saying!! Why are you wasting your energy on this shit!! Leave n

ALIA, angrily: prachi!! Watch your words!!

VOICE: and you watch your moves Ms. Alia Mehra

All turned to look that disha was entering the house with full swag.

SACHI, shouted: maasi!!
They both ran and hugged her tightly. Pragya and abhi too hugged her but she only hugged pragya while abhi was confused.

SUNNY: Mr. Mehra meet my mom MRS. DISHA PURAB KHANNA

He said shocking the hell out of everyone.
DIDA: What! If she is purab wife then what about alia?

DISHA: will tell u everything dida.. Just few mins

ABHI: Means you are sunny our.. Our sunny

SUNNY, sternly: for you I'm just Mr. Khanna.. So behave professionally.. U r no one to me..

ABHI, shocked: Sunny, what are you saying? I'm your chucks.. How can u talk to me like that??

SUNNY: yeah the same chucks who threw me and my mom out and that too when u were knowing that ur slut sister is at fault and not my mom.

Just then mishti came there and had heard everything.. But she was shocked seeing him there.. So was he..

SUNNY/ MISHTI, together: you!! What are you doing here??

PALLAVI: wait.. How do u both know each other?

Mishti became tensed listening her which everyone noticed. She remembered something which made her scared a bit and her forehead formed sweats..

VIKRAM: mishti beta what happened? You fine??

MISHTI, nervously: yeah.. yeah.. I.. I'm fine

Prachi came to her and made her sit on the sofa. She gave her a glass of water to drink and calmed her down.

PRACHI: now tell us di! What's the matter?? You look tensed and nervous? (To sunny) bhai what's going on? How do u both know each other. Don't tell me u guys are dating each other as that is not at all possible and I know the reason as well. (To mishti) di you can share with me.. Say n..

Sunny was about to say but mishti stopped him.

___________________________________

Enough for today
1) how do sunny and mishti know each other?
2) is there something happened that mishti is tensed about?

Comment your thoughts
Bye