#DAU 25

ALIA'S ROOM,

Alia was removing her ornaments and was lost in deep thoughts.

"How can the acid not work? That waiter mixed the whole bottle of acid in front of my eyes, then how is Mishti completely fit and fine.. Her hand should have been burnt in worst way possible.. But.. That's not the case.. Argh!! How the fuck my plan failed!" Blabbering to herself, she threw a tissue box away in anger and then went inside the washroom....

She stood in front of the large mirror with a washbasin in front starting at her reflection angrily. She punched the wall beside the mirror hard repeatedly, hurting her knuckles which were now red.

Alia: no way.. A big no! I can't let this family at peace after they ruin mine.. Specially that Prachi, Pragya and Disha.. But also those two brats... Sunny and Mishti.. Wanted to ruin me.. Me!! Alia Mehra.. They dare to insult me.. I'll show them hell now..

She smirks.. And open the tap, allowing the water to flow off. She moved her hand to collect some water to splash on her face, only to pull it back with a scream that left her mouth as her body moved back due to the mere touch of the hot burning water that came from the tap..

Alia looked at the hot water which was still flowing as the tap was open. The vapours that were coming made her gulp and sweat buds form on her forehead.

Gulping, she moved and held the tap to close it but someone else held her hand stopping her from doing the act. She looked at the right side only to find Prachi... Standing right next to her, holding her hand and a smirk on her face, causing Alia to frown.

Alia: what the hell are you doing here? And how do you entered?

Prachi, purposely: by door, my dear Alia buji..

Alia: you.., just tell me what are you doing here?

Prachi: you seem to be too much ill Mannered, don't you know you shouldn't waste water like this..

Alia: are you mad? I was going to close the tap, you came and stopped me..

Prachi: opps.. But Alia buji, don't you think we shouldn't leave our work undone?

Alia: what do you mean?

Prachi: you came to watch your face na.. But you haven't.. Comeon atleast wash your hands..

With that said, Prachi passed a smirk to Alia who was lil scared as the water was damn hot..

Alia: w-what.. List-.. Aaaahhhh

She screamed in pain as Prachi made her hand to stay under the water and the warm, hot, burning water came in contact with her hand. She screamed her lungs out feeling the burning sensation. Alia tried to move her hand away but Prachi had a strong grip over her hand. She was crying due to the pain and was trying to push Prachi, to move her hand.. But all in vain. As Alia was shouting way too loud, everyone came there running, specially Abhi as he heard his sweet sister screaming in pain.

Now, everyone were in the washroom, except for Arav and Avni as they were with Krish, they all were stund to see the view in front. Mishti still had Mehndi on her hand while rest have washed their hands.. She wished to keep it till the next day, and others didn't minded it.

Abhi: what the hell is happening here!

Alia, crying: bhai, please.. Please bhai ask this Prachi to stop this. This water is too hot.. It's hurting me bhai..