Epilogue

Leap of 5 Years..

Outside Central Jail,

2 white car appeared there and stopped right in front of the door. A couple came out from one while, a man came out from the another.

They happens to be Pragya Vansh, and Abhi. After a few minutes, the door of the jail opened, and a girl in her late twenties came out. She was none other than Rhea who has surrendered herself to the cops 5 years back and was given seven years of jail custody by the court but due to her good behaviour, it was reduced to five.

Today was the day of hers to come back home. She saw her mother, father and step father and ran to her mother and hugged her tightly. The two of them cried.

She also hugged Abhi and Vansh.

Vansh: so happy to see you back beta

He kissed her forehead.

Abhi: come Rhea, everyone is waiting for you at home. Prachi toh prepared so much of your favorite food there.

Pragya: Rhea after that you have to come with me. Tonight you will sleep with me..

Vansh, frowned: hey.. Where will i go then?

Pragya: sleep in store room, I least care. Rhea, come beta let's go.. Let him be a cry baby

Vansh frowned while rest laughed at his face. They all left to M. K. Mansion.

M. K. Mansion,

Here, now only the Mehra's, i.e only Abhi stays along with the Kohli family. The Khanna family bought their own Mansion and now stays there. With the Rai Singhania's moved to theirs.

For now, the Khanna's were also here. Mishti was making a rangoli near the door when Pallavi came to her.

Pallavi: Mishti! What are you doing? Someone else would have done it naa.. You are pregnant. Get up

Mishti: mom.. I'm just three months pregnant. Just chill, okay. I'm fine.

Pallavi: Aree, but..

Disha, coming there: that's what I'm also telling her but this girl is too stubborn.

Pallavi, teasingly: what to do.. Your son is the one who made her such

Mishti blushes listening her. Disha and Pallavi laughs seeing her pink cheeks. Dida comes there with Purab and Vikram.

Dida: Aree, who's troubling whom?

Mishti: see na dida, these both mothers of mine are not letting me make this rangoli.

Disha and Pallavi looked at her with Haww face.. All laughed.

Disha: dramebaaz ladki..

Dida: acha.. Acha.. Leave it now. Disha, Pallavi come.. Rhea must be coming, let's get the aarti thal ready.

Vikram: haa go fast. Abhi texted me a while ago that they left from there.

Purab: and you are telling now.. Great!!