#DAU 13

So let's start without any timepass..

Prachi came down with a briefcase in her hand and handled it to sunny. she approached alia and made her stand forcefully. And then held her chin tightly.

PRACHI: I'm asking you the last time now, whether you will sign the papers or should I show you my another face

ALIA: Do whatever you want. I'm not gonna sign them

Prachi signed and went towards sunny and opened the briefcase. She removed a gun and aimed it on alia while rest were highly shocked ..except few.

PRACHI: now also you won't sign?

ALIA, scared: wh.. What are you do.. Doing? From where did you.. Got.. Got this gun?

PRACHI, smirked: nice question bitch. So guys lemme introduce my self. I'm. MRS PRACHI RANBIR KOHLI OWNER OF PR EMPIRE. THE NO. OF EMPIRE OF WORLD. AND I'M THE BUSINESS QUEEN OF THIS WORLD (she laughs while except for few rest were shocked)

RHEA: What.. What nonsense is this? I know very well the buisness queen of the world, her name is prakriti. How can u be buisness queen? Don't fool us

PRACHI: Well you Mehra's are already fools.

(Me- kuch galat bola kya?)
They fumed at her.
PRAGYA: and about her name so yes her real name is prakriti. And I'm proud of my daughter.

ABHI: Pragya you knew about this? (She nods) they why don't you all told us?

PRACHI: Well Mr. Mehra (he was shocked) Vikram dad, ranbir, maa, shahana, aryan, sunny bhai, disha maasi already knew about this. (They nod thier head in yes) and for purab uncle I thought to tell you after throwing this slut(alia) out of the house. But she forced me to reveal everything.

RHEA: why the hell you didn't told me and dad then?

PRACHI: you both father - daughter duo are completely fools. And I don't like wasting my time on such fools like you. And it was not at all necessary to do that.

They looked at her surprised while rest laughed.

ALIA, smirking: you didn't even told this to pallavi and dida that means you considered them also as fools and indirectly calling them the same, right?

Prachi moved to her and slapped her hard leaving the fools shocked.

PRACHI: you bloody slut don't you even dare to provoke mummy and dida against me. They were also knowing as I asked Vikram dad to tell them. They were just pretending that they are unknown of the fact.

ABHI: Why you didn't told us?

PRAGYA: Are you deaf or what abhi? Didnt you heard what she said? Prachi said, TELLING FOOLS LIKE YOU MEHRA WAS NOT NECESSARY!

ABHI, angrily: pragya!! Behave yourself don't forget you are my wife and hence you are also a mehra. And I'm your husband, don't you even know how to respect your husband.

DISHA, laughs sarcastically: look who is talking about respect. (Angrily) You yourself never gave any kind of respect to di when she was your wife. And now barking like street dogs and begging for respect. You are really so shameless Mr. Mehra

ABHI, shouts: Disha!! Watch your words

Just the a tight slap landed on his cheek it was from purab. Abhi was shocked.

PURAB, roared angrily: don't you dare to raise your voice on my wife. Or else I can be worse. (To disha, holding her through shoulder said calmly) just now you mentioned di as abhi ex wife though you didn't said that but you meant it. What was that?