#DAU 22

Udaipur,

Hotel,
Pranbir room,

Mature content ahead..

Prachi came out of the washroom wearing a nighty and saw ranbir using his phone on bed. She moved to him and laid down beside him.

Ranbir took prachi in his arms and she saw that he was watching their old pics.

Prachi: old days were really so great isn't it?

Ranbir: of course. Specially college days and the time after we became boyfriend-girlfriend. We both use to spend so much time together. We used to love each other so much..

Prachi: of course.. And i still love you the same.

She pecks his lips. He smiled lil and keeps his phone and turns them cuddling into her and hiding his face in her chest. Prachi caressed his hairs.

Prachi: Ranbir, what's wrong hubby?

Ranbir: nothing.. I love you chikchiki.

Prachi: love you too my baklu

He moved up and captured her lips. She too kissed him back with same passion and caressed his hairs. He opened the knot of her nighty and entered his hand inside, touching and caressing her stomach making her moan in his mouth.

They broke the kiss getting out of breath and joined their forehead. Ranbir looked at prachi and kissed her cheek.

Ranbir: can we go ahead please?

Prachi gulped her saliva and nodded in yes. He smiled and kissed her forehead lovingly and then moved down kissing her neck and chest part.

Soon enough their bodies were devoid of clothes and Ranbir covered them with the white sheet. He slowly penetrated her and she arched her back and shouted because of pain as he broke her hymen wall.

He kissed her time to time to divert her attention. He slowly starts moving inside her but then picked up his pace as Prachi was feeling little better now. They made passionate love and soon reached their highs.

Ranbir took proper care of her and made sure to not hurt her. On the other side, she was also comfortable and loved the way he made her feel.

They slept in each other's arms being completely tired. Ranbir was now out of her while she was sleeping completely On him.

Mature content end..

Few days later

The whole family landed in Udaipur for the marriage of Mishti and Sunny. Arav and Avni were in a secret relationship. Rhea was distancing herself from Alia slightly. Abhi was still in his thoughts.

They soon reached the hotel where Pranbir were staying and were welcomed by the couple. The elders moved inside first with the youngsters including Rhea, Mishti and Sunny behind.

Aryan, to ranbir teasingly: so bro.. How's your honeymoon going huh..

Ranbir glared him while Prachi's cheeks got red.

Shahana: oh ho.. Look at my sister. See she is so red. I guess I'll be a maasi soon.

Prachi had enough, she went and hugged Ranbir hiding her face in his chest. All laughed out loud and Ranbir hugged her back pecking her head.

They all too moved in. Sunny unknowingly held Mishti's hand which she noticed but didn't said anything. They got their rooms and left from there.

The next day, the family left for shopping purpose as the Engagement Ceremony will be held the next day.

Mall.,

Ranbir: this mall is among the best ones here. I and Prachi came here day before yesterday.

Avni: so you both are done with your shopping?

Prachi: haa we are done. So come di,(to mishti) I'll help you.

Mishti: thanks

The all girls left from there and the ladies went their way with their husband at their tail. The boys too went to other side.

A shop,

Prachi was looking for some dress as Mishti was in the changing room. She felt someone behind and before she could react, that person kept a cloth on her head. Prachi looked up in the mirror in front and saw Rhea standing there.

Rhea had kept a saree cloth on prachi's head. She was teary eyed.

Rhea, with tears: it will look good on you.

Prachi turned to face her and folded her hands in front of her.

Prachi: kya kaam hai ha? What do you want now? Why are you being so sweet suddenly?

Rhea: no.. . Woh.. I.. I.. I just wanted to say sorry and to gift this to you. I will like if you wear it tomorrow on the engagement.

Prachi: oh just cut your crap and come to point. What sorry? Apologizing for what?

Rhea: for everything that I did to you and Ranbir. I'm really sorry. Mom made me understand few days ago and she have been knocking sense in me since then. I realised my mistake Prachi, I'm really sorry.

Prachi: shut up. Shut your mouth okay. Who knows whether you are lying or not? Who knows if it's another plan of yours with that god damn buji of yours. Don't try to fool me okay. I have seen people like you alot in my life

Rhea: no prachi I swear. You are mistaking me. I swear I have no evil intentions. I just want your apologize and that we should be like sisters, mom will also be so happy na.

Prachi: look who is saying? The same girl who wanted to hurt my mother. Who accused my mom for sending her to jail.. You know what.. I'm not gonna fall in your trap.. Just get lost..

She leaves from the irritated while Rhea was teary eyed. Pragya had witnessed all this and she leaves from there.

Boys side.,

Ranbir was using his phone when Pragya came to him.

Pragya: Ranbir, I want your help

Ranbir: yes maa, say.

Pragya tells him about Prachi and Rhea conversation.

Ranbir: she is right maa. This Rhea is not trustworthy.

Pragya: I know. But she is changing and I want Prachi to accept her. Make her understand by talking.. You are her husband, you will make her understand in a better way, please

Ranbir, sighs: ok.. But I'll stop if it creates problem in between me and prachi, ok?

Pragya nods and Ranbir leaves from there..

Will prachi accept Rhea? Should she?
That's all.. Byeee..