#DAU 12

SO let's start...
___________________________________

Mishti was still scared while prachi was calming her. After a while she was finally calmed.

ABHI: sunny, mishti will you guys tell us now?

SUNNY: Mr. Mehra woh..

MISHTI: no.. Please dont..

SUNNY: But, they are your parents mishti.. They should know

Mishti nodded no. Disha came in front of her while she was surprised seeing her. It was now when she noticed disha.

MISHTI: Aunty, you here?

EVERYONE: you even know disha? How?

DISHA: guys wait please! Mishti you are like my daughter you know that isn't it? You can tell me right!

Mishti finally agreed at the end.
MISHTI: woh.. Few weeks ago..

FLASHBACK:

An empty road was shown and it was night time. A car was coming from one side but suddenly it stopped. A girl came out and she was none other than mishti!

Her car was damaged and thier was no signal in her phone. Just then a group of men mens came there. They all were drunk. She got scared of them and started moving back.

The men's saw her and surrounded her. She was now trapped with thode men from all the sides.

MISHTI, scared: please! Please let me go

MEN 1: Oh come on gurl! How can we let you go, you are so hot!!

Mishti slapped him hard and tried to run hut other men caught her and pushed her on the car. They were trying to forcing themselves on her. But just then a loud thud was heard.

A boy was shown beating all those mens one by one.. The men soon ran away. While mishti was still crying sitting near her car. Her clothes were torn from the shoulder and from chest part also.

The boy was none other than sunny!
He came near her and made her wear his jacket. She was still crying, so in order to calm her down. He hugged her and she broke down in his arms. He somehow calmed her down and then dropped her home obviously by taking address from her.

FLASHBACK ENDS..,

MISHTI: and then after that, we never met!!
Everyone was so shocked hearing her. Ranbir hugged her as she was sobbing. Other kohli people too joined in.

DISHA: beta you could have told me about this. You need not to hide such a big thing inside you.

MISHTI: I'm sorry aunty, I just never wanted anyone to get stress coz of me.

PALLAVI: We are your parents mishti! Never do this again
She nodded and hugged her mother.

SUNNY: Mom can you tell me how you know her?

DISHA: yeah actually she works in my hospital in London. And now will be doing the same here as well.

ABHI, confused: your hospital?

DISHA, yes Mr. Mehra my hospital. I'm a renowned doctor now, know as Dr. DPK. The world knows me by this name and I'm owner of chains of lifeline hospital.

ABHI: but, how is this possible?

SUNNY: why? Why can't it be possible? My mom worked hard, day and night. She made me successful and herself as well. Everyone is not like your slut sister who only know how to sleep with others husband.

ABHI, shouts: sunny!! You are crossing your limits now

DISHA: your sister already did.

MISHTI: aunty when I came here, I got to know about alia aunty, but not everything? What's happening?

DISHA: I'll tell you all. But first sunny just look where is AVU. She is on her call since a long time now.

Sunny frowned at this. But disha glared at him so he left.

PURAB: Disha who is Avu?

DISHA: my younger daughter!!

Everyone was highly shocked by this revelation.

PRAGYA: disha what are you saying? Don't tell me you moved on with someone else coz that is not at all possible.

DISHA: yes di you are right! Avu i mean Avni is my and purab ji daughter. She is my second kid. When Mr. Mehra threw us out, I was pregnant. And then after months I gave birth to two babies. One is my avni and other was a boy.

Purab was about to ask about the baby boy. When sunny entered with avni.

AVNI PURAB KHANNA *D/o of Purab and disha *Younger twin of Aryan*Owner of SAP FASHION HOUSE*Loves her mumma and sachi*Loves sunny but sometimes fight with him*To irritate Aryan is her most favorite work

AVNI PURAB KHANNA
*D/o of Purab and disha
*Younger twin of Aryan
*Owner of SAP FASHION HOUSE
*Loves her mumma and sachi
*Loves sunny but sometimes fight with him
*To irritate Aryan is her most favorite work

Rhea was shocked to see her.
RHEA, shouted: OMG! OMG! if I'm not wrong you are Avni Khanna right? owner of SAP fashion house? (She nods) I can't believe my eyes. I always wanted to meet you and today you are here.

AVNI, sternly: yes I'm here to unite my mumma and dad. So that we can live together once again.

AALIYA, shouted: What nonsense! I'm purab's wife. You can't separate us, never ever.

RANBIR: obviously we will do that, but before that let everyone have a look at your deeds.

He attached a pendrive in the tv and all deeds of aliya right from the very beginning started to get unfold. No one was able to believe thier eyes.

Aaliya was showered by n no. Of slaps from everyone. Shahana brought the divorce papers and kept it in front of her.

SHAHANA: sign these papers and get the hell out of our lives.

AALIYA: no.. I won't sign.. Never

Sunny, Disha, Shahana, Avni looked at prachi. She nods

PURAB: I told you prachi, she won't sign

PRACHI: and I said that I'll make her sign in my ways. Don't worry.

Prachi went and held her chin tightly and asked her whether she will sign or not. But aaliya was adamant not to sign. Prachi sigh and went to her room.

ABHI: what's she gonna do now?
DISHA: She will make her sign in her own ways.

All were confused as they don't know what prachi will be doing next.

___________________________________
Done for today..
Did you liked this part?

What will prachi do to make aaliya sign those papers?

Thanks
Bye