#DAU 10

Heyo guys... Ik know it's a long time i haven't updates.. But can't help due to some personal reasons..

Okay.. So let's start
___________________________________

So the update starts from Pallavi opening the door..

She opened the door only to find a girl in her late 20's standing with a big smile on her face.. Pallavi got very happy seeing her and they hugged each other.

Pallavi, breaking the hug: I'm so happy you are finally back MISHTI

Yes.. She is non other than Mishti

MISHTI KOHLI * D/o of Vikpal*Elder sister of ranbir *Consider aryan as her own brother and loves him the same as she loves ranbir * Don't like rhea from starting and had always got bad vibes from her*Is not in a relationship with anyone*doctor by ...

MISHTI KOHLI
* D/o of Vikpal
*Elder sister of ranbir
*Consider aryan as her own brother and loves him the same as she loves ranbir
* Don't like rhea from starting and had always got bad vibes from her
*Is not in a relationship with anyone
*doctor by profession
*Will love prachi alot.

Her look 👆

Her look 👆

Mishti: even I'm very happy mom.. But where are others?

Pallavi: they are inside.. Come n

She took mishti inside..

Pallavi, while bringing mishti in: look who is here..

Everyone except sachi and pragya:- mishti / di!!

They came and one by one hug her..

Ranbir: I missed you so much di..

Mishti: I missed you too (she kissed his forehead)

Vikram: beta you didn't even informed before coming us.. We could have come to receive you..

Mishti: I want to surprise you all.. Anyway I have a news for everyone.. My medical studies along with intership is done.. I also did job in an hospital.. And now I'm gonna continue my career in one of the same branch of that hospital..

Pallavi: that's amazing beta.. But now tell me.. All okay in London right?? I don't know why a few weeks ago I was feeling to much uneasy.. You were alright n??