#DAU 14

So lets continue..

DISHA: where is aryan?

She asked as she didn't noticed him. Something strikes in alia mind and she smirks..

ALIA: what did you thought disha? Making me and purab divorce, by scaring me with this gun of prachi, you will able to make aryan understand and he will accept you (she laughs) never disha. My son loves me to the core. He will never accept you. (She smirks)

Except for disha and youngers, all were worried now. While disha and youngsters look at each other and started laughing hard. While rest were confused.

SHAHANA, controlling her laugh: what.. (Laughs) what do you think we are fool like you mehra's? (Laughs)

ALIA, angrily: just come to the point and say what you want to say.

Shahana moved to her and slapped her hard.
SHAHANA: don't you dare to order me you bloody slut.

Alia fumed as hell at her. Just then they heard a boy singing and tunes of guitar.

It was aryan!!
ARYAN: this song for my mumma

He gave a flying kiss. All thought that it is for alia as they thought he don't know the truth except for few.

Alia smirked at disha while she didn't gave a damn!!

Aryan sang a beautiful song and then came down kept the guitar aside and went towards his mother. Alia thought he will come to her but he passed her and went and hugged disha tightly.

ARYAN: I miss you mumma.

ALIA, shouted: aryan!! I'm your mother.

Aryan broke the hug and looked at her. All youngsters looked at each other and also at disha. They bursted into fits of laughter while rest were confused.

PURAB, confused: why are you all laughing?

RANBIR, laughing: because.. These mehra are born fool..

PRAGYA, interrupted: that we know, say something new..

Now the rest also laughed while mehra fumed.

ARYAN: okay.. Okay.. So let me tell you all the truth. I was knowing that disha mumma is my real mom before prachi and ranbir marriage. (They are shocked) actually I got to know about all this on thier marriage day itself.

PURAB: aryan.. If you were knowing all this, then why didnt you informed us?

PRACHI: uncle, Let him complete please.

He nods
ARYAN: Yeah I didn't told any of you coz we were not having proper proofs against alia mehra. Actually that day, when I gave prachi my swear to tell the truth, she told me everything. I was angry as hell on rhea. So I made a plan to expose this rhea right on her marriage day itself but we were lacking for proofs.

SUNNY: Then prachi asked me to do this, and as mom is owner of that hospital where rhea confessed her crimes in front of maasi so we got that footage. Then about that maya video, I'm the owner of that hotel so that was also easy. Only the deal part wasn't that easy coz it was of college. But we managed to get that footage as well.

SHAHANA: You guys remember we were late in thier wedding? (They nod) we have left to get the proofs. And on the way I told aryan about purab uncle and disha aunty past. He said that purab uncle can never cheat anyone but as alia aunty had always supported rhea, so he was thinking here also she might be the culprit. He asked to do a blood test and after doing the blood test and taking proof, we came back home.

PRACHI: next day we got to know the truth that disha maasi is aryan real mother. But we were quite and bearing this piece of shit just because we were not having proof of her other crimes.