#DAU 18

*few weeks later*

The life of almost everyone was going good. Prachi-Pallavi now bonds well with each other. Vansh approved for shahan-aryan's relation. Even kokila didn't had any problem.No issues or problems.. Happy family... (If we don't count the mehra family, lol)

Currently, they all were seated in hall and were waiting for sunny to come. They were having their juices prepared by shahana.

Sunny finally came down and join the elders. A servant gave him a juice too and he thankes the person.

DISHA: ahem.. So sunny, I want to talk to you

SUNNY: Yes mom......

PURAB: beta, it's high time.. That now... You should get married..

Sunny chocked on his drink while pranbir and arhana laughed along with arav and avni.

SUNNY: what are you all laughing.. And mom.. My marriage.. I don't want to do.. I have told you this alot of times, I'm not interested in marriage and I'm very much happy being single.

VANSH: aree.. But why? Don't worry you won't have fate like me that your wife will always boss you around.. We will find an amazing girl for you.

Others laughed at him while pragya hit him with a pillow.

PRAGYA: I boss you around.. Then go.. Go and look for someone else.. And marry her

VANSH: Oh hello.. Agar maine ha kardi na, toh line lag jayegi ladkiyo ki..

ARAV, teasingly: sure dad? I mean.. Ab aapp budhe ho chuke ho toh...

Others chuckled while vansh glared him.

VANSH: Bola.. Maa ka chamcha bola..

KOKILA: Aree.. Stop it! Kya baat ho rahi hai and tum log kya leke baithe ho?

DIDA: exactly! Sunny puttar you say.. Do you have any girl in mind?

SUNNY: no..

ARYAN: aree.. Bhai then what's the problem.. Karlo na shaadi jisse mom bole..

ARAV: Exactly!

SUNNY: tum dono ko karna hai toh kar lo.. And aryan toh already have a girlfriend. Pragya maasi, you just have to see a girl for arav..

ARAV: what the.. Main kaha se aaya bich main..

KRISH: bhai has a gilfliend

Arav slapped his forehead while all looked at krish with wide eyes and the and arav.

VIKRAM: arav?

PRAGYA: arav!

PRACHI: you traitor! You didn't told me!

SHAHANA: me too!

The girls hit him..

PALLAVI: who's the lucky girl arav?

ARAV: Aree.. Yrr.. Koi nahi hai...

KRISH: lie.. Bad bhaiyu.. Lying bad habit..

ARAV: Aree.. Mere baap.. Chup ho ja na..

Krish giggled..

VANSH: toh? Mr. Arav Rai Singhania.. Aap batayenge ki humare hone wali bahu kaun hai?

Arav made baby face and looked at pragya for help..

PRAGYA: don't look at me. Today I won't support you.. You hid this thing from me too..

Avni was enjoying the show happily..

AVNI: yes.. Yes.. Arav.. Bolo... Bolo..

Arav glared her, she winked at him.