PG-13 Sorry Sir

All the gods were watching and listening in earbuds screaming "I need tips from Shizuja," Reina nods in approval on that on "They already passed round three and I'm surprised Salem is even keeping up at this rate," and they see Ironwood try and sneak a peek Reina shut her screen off saying to him "Sorry Sir but the people you are trying to see are way out of your league plus this is PG-13 only, again I'm truly sorry," he was shocked at her words as we finished and I took her back and we went back in the house, she was singing and trying to get me to dance with her, raising my eyebrows I smirk shrugging and she did a finger motion I just slide in and danced with her.

They were watching us dance for the first time, after we sat back in our chairs listening to music I made the beat to the one I was listening to turned out they were listening to the same thing doing the extra shit. Me and my wife sung it they were listening as well and vibe with us, switching it up at the end Ironwood watches as the whale begins to leave with them and they cheered he asked "But how?" She chuckles and answers "Let's just say she had a great negotiation with us and promised to keep levels of Grimm off, but if you attack she will be back," he looked at me as I did a lazy bored look "I wanna go home it's looking so lonely it might swallow those gods of your world whole if it has a choice," Wiess asked "Why does it swallow things whole?" Miniri answer showing them "If she is not there to calm the region she lives and sleeps in the things that live there will sort of steal the energy killing them in a sense," and they see the gods just laying there so I shrug going inside calming the region they were feeling better standing up. We give you our thanks rolling my eyes saying "Can't exactly let you die in my region I'll get scolded by my wife and I don't want to die again, this only happened because I'm gone for so long, be happy I came in time you wouldn't have lasted much longer," they bowed and I left shrugging, they knew I was still angry with them the portal closed once I exited hands in my pocket, scoffing as my wings molted into my back, cracking my neck rolling my shoulders and I had a seat, they see me take off my shirt, nodding to the song they were watching Miniri do a swipe motion and me doing a motion and doing the same motion then I snap areis groans getting up "A deals a deal I guess let's get this over with while I still have my pride left," I chuckled saying "Well I'ma let it go this time but the next spare we have I'll make you dance a super girly dance and take a video of it," he sighed in relief saying "I'll remember that the next visit and meeting we have if we don't have another wave by then," I shrug smirking as Miniri says "They would try to separate us and pick us off one by one, but we can't always rely on her power to hide us from the enemy, we have to do our part and stay alive as well," the others never though about it that way looking at me as I went to sleep in the middle of the meeting nodding in agreement, I was actually tired.

They were amazed I stayed up that long  he then asked "Why does she sleep so much?" Areis sighed in frustration "She uses alot of her power to help us and you even though you don't realize it the more power she uses the more tired she is, sleep she doesn't realize sometimes she is using her powers which is why she placed the limits and restrictions on herself," Miniri chuckles "For a general your not that smart," my wife says "And I can tell she doesn't like you and finds it amusing to see that she does a better job by herself then you did with your army," they all realized this and felt guilty for using me except Ironwood who insulted me "Her power is necessary for keeping the protection of the people of Atlas if she dies then so be it," he says I was half awake and my voice changed to a transparent between dimensions type voice as I say "Then you shall die along with me, if I am a necessity to your people then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't miss you anyway," I glance at him then chuckle adding "You think keeping me by your side is a necessity then you are mistaken I go where I am needed and protect the ones who deserve my protection, I do not fear that meaning you call death because it is not the first time I have done or dealt with it, I have embraced it many times and lived longer then you," he growls as a power combined giant phoenix stood proud and screech in a high pitch but there rest couldn't hear it only he could holding his head it stopped and it vanished they shook the chill of as they felt the power escaping from my half sleep body "Another reason you don't mess with her even half sleep she can still be just as powerful as she is awake," closing my eyes again my powers stopped escaping and I grew another erection and it sucked because all these damn people were watching me as I grunt, my wife sees what I'm grunting about chuckling.

Miniri rolls her eyes saying lowly "And forgot the erection that goes along with it," Aries says "It only happens every so often sometimes I get tips on how to keep Athena happy, so I can relate," they all laugh as she secretly gives me a handjob no one could see and I release and go soft she puts it back patting my knee the stain disappear I mumble lowly my thanks and drifts back to sleep.