Talks Of The Past

Miniri smiled "Trust me buddy your like the only person that could multitask and still be to your wife for dinner in five seconds flat, shit your still doing it even though your not in your realm," I smiled "I do miss my house you literally helped me build I mean I nearly shot the help you had in the face they surprised me a little and my feathers shake when something is coming or a bad feeling and I feel it like right now I have a very bad feeling about everything right now," Miniri eight wings were doing the same thing nodding "something big is coming got any guesses?" "Honestly if all im going to do is babysit the two biggest children of the century I bet do it in style, like that stupid tower is going to do them any good it will take them a few weeks of what we could build in three days," Miniri asked as I started pacing "what are you thinking we should do? Who do you think is coming?" Pacing "Shit half of her pawns are already here and it's not like I can just rewrite the entire fucking system I mean it's a no brainer, but I'm not risking or friend for all that I mean if you can maybe build it with out using the relic under atlas I could maybe come up with a code that neither of them can figure out," Miniri saying "Then there is the problem how is it going to be raised in the air?" "That and how to get both relics into a safe place and this kid oscar has the lamp he hasn't really unlocked his yet so he needs training so much shit so little time, and her husband is stupid for giving away his access now I have to deal with more problems that are going to raise in mantle it's like the holy war all over again, ugh planning things as I go again," i groan stopping my pacing for a few minutes scratching my head my wings were rapidly shaking "Have a feeling Salem is coming herself this time honestly im not going through this shit right now because I dont wanna deal with it, this is bad... Very bad, we need to get it up and running like now Ironwood just made his job alot harder then I make it simple," Miniri stays silent as I pace "Trust me anything you can throw at me buddy I can handle it I might have a few ways to get the tower in the air but ima need all the materials to get started and if you write the code then there is no possible way for anyone to crack it, best of our time and she still trying to break it but it's not working," I groan rubbing my cheeks nodding "Right Aries is lazy get him to help you carry all the supplies and materials you need to get started I'll work on the complete override of all the atlas systems and security systems too and completely recoding the entire thing, ima need a shit load of coffee for this long haul, once we shut both users down for good we can launch that bitch and send destress signal to all hunters and huntresses that arent dead or on Salem's side and if we are lucky enough I can finish mining all the active dust in the mine with all the grimms help not like they would mind honestly if we can prevent casualties I want all people from both atlas and mantle to go to your place because right now I dont even wanna look at those two idiots right now I'm still mad at them," Miniri nods saying nothing running back into her house and she told all of them what was going on they nodded understanding and came with her to help even Aries which was a surprise to me, and they went and got all the materials going to the place where they were going to build it Miniri and Aries working on it together, as I called Reitsuki who answered I already got filled in on what's going on and what we need to do ready when you are! Chuckling she had three screens up in front of me I smile "Alright so hope your up for an all nighter for about three days or maybe more," she laughs Of course it's why I got a tube of pure water your gonna need all the coffee you can get you sure Robin is going to let stay up for that long? Rolling my eyes saying "Just like old time too huh heard your still trying to crack my code I set for protection," she groaned and we got started.

They heard the new song and I got to work nodding Weiss and the others sat behind me as Reitsuki was on the main one doing the same thing the ace ops asked "Will the general have access to the tower and the military things?" Reitsuki answers "Your still clueless and it's best you play the guessing game with me sense she is working on a complete override she is the only person that can do it and rewrite it while taking it down, I'll patch you to Miniri Shizuja," nodding they saw another screen Miniri said "So all the materials are up ans I made major adjustments so that we could use dust instead of relics we are already mining all there dust to get ya up on the air you're turn to get this baby online and working," taking the towers online status and writing the code for it while working on the other thing even cracking my neck.

Without another word they were just watching me kicking everyone out of the entire system smiling "Now let's have some real fun," rewriting the entire code singing with the playlist, she chose for me and once the entire thing was recoded pressing the enters in sync everything reboots and I say "All good launch it soon as all the dustin the mine is out be careful it's active, the Grimm shouldn't bother you but hey we still gotta move them to your place remember til we get this bitch cleared out of here," she chuckles "Your fire baby misses you Shiva's been really missing you she damn near froze them two they can't really do shit to things they didn't create Odin has been trying to get them to leave so you can come back," smiling to myself I chuckle "I misses them too specially my fire baby," but hey at least they get to see it I nod shrugging "can't do shit about it now start the migration see you in action the only bad part about all this is mating season Shizuja," laying there groaning as a not to remind me type groan.

Miniri laughs nodding "Well we are doing mantle first hopefully I have room for all the kingdom while your dealing with that shit no one steps foot in my domain and lives to tell about it," I chuckle "My cheeky little demon hey so um if you see my wife and hopefully shes not spreading her sadness anger and despair all over the god damn place tell her to wait for me at home I kinda miss my oddly nestlike bed in my dimension I'll keep things running smoothly here just keep them there ands keep the others busy just til she leaves," she nods winking saying "now you gotta do it," reitsuki said "we'll put up impossible firewalls not even the great Arthur watts can get into," smirking I wad already on it they watched me working and singing the song they been waiting for.