The Song

They were wondering what kind of song it was for me not to sing it, I mean I was singing earlier, but this was different "Come on just this once and all the series you downloaded will be on your scroll to watch," I sat up whining "Fine, just this once," so I inhaled getting up they were waiting and I vanished into the courtyard and did it for them I sung Letter and was loud enough from everyone in the school to hear then I reappeared though I knew it wasnt the song she wanting to hear, she says "They are transferring them all now you were so cute I guess I'll let it slide," I scoff saying "Your lucky I didn't do one way off from that one," she chuckles nodding "Well be there in like ten minutes for a visit I wanna see your friends and classmates to," I turned my scroll to them, she is just amused chuckling "Miniri said about two seconds she sees her blakey," and two seconds later they were there and Miniri had tackle hugged Blake, Ashia picks her up and I help Blake up, scratching my head introducing them to my classmates by teams and I got to Wiess fiance's team saying "This is sssn I formally call it safe solutions suck nigga, but its actually the first letters if their names I just hate Neptune he's childish and I can be petty," she chuckles hugging me from behind "Trust me we all know how petty you can get," Miniri said "Right we also added some good shit on there like k-12 we wanna watch it together," I shrugged as they all just sat on my floor with me and I hooked my scroll back up to my TV and I scrolled through finding it they were watching with us, we knew the songs by heart and song with they nodded loving it even at the end.

They were watching me as I got up and they saw some cover videos we did mostly of me doing and they were watching all of those and the massive party I had sung at Miniri laughed "Surprised she hasn't danced for you yet," they were looking at me "not doing it," they watched every cover I did with Miniri and her friends they even saw me do juggling while I danced.

They looked at me and I was listening to that song, but then I was staring away them, doing the a swift motion getting to the kitchen to make something to eat they heard the beat I cooked to nodding and waiting on the chicken to cook, it was for the entire class just waiting on it to thaw ot in the sink the skillet was hot enough the chicken sizzles once it thawed out I put cooking oil in the skillet and prepped the chicken for the skillet baking a shit load of strips they were watching live feed from the room had put all the cut chicken into the flour shaking or so they have flour coated before putting them in the oil, I just put them in whistling watching the chicken, Neptune came in seeing me watch the chicken not dance he thought a little motivation would make me so he started grinding against me, Miniri shook her head  "I feel sorry for him," I was looking at him amused he asked "can I dance on you beautiful?" Scoffing I bumped his dick with my ass and I was flipping the chicken to set the crispy golden side up setting the fork down facing him.

He smile and I chuckle saying nothing and he left scoffing at me scrunching up his face, they saw me whistling, come out the kitchen for a second and my girlfriend came saying nothing Miniri was excited playing her flaming drums she knew what we were listening to we went back to the kitchen. They were watching the screen and she was singing and the chicken was done I put the other flowered chicken in for it to start cooking, she was dancing and I was watching her for a second and turned to tend to the chicken as it laid in the skillet, once I put the rest in there and washed my hands I danced with her and she mirrored my moves and was smirking backing her up, she trailed her hand up my abs at the end saying "I miss you baby," I smirk and place a kiss on her head saying "Miss you too babe," they were cooing at the cuteness and as she cleared her throat asking "So rate system for your classmates by team?" I shrug answering "Sure why not sense I met some of them and I just don't pay attention to half my classmates half the time anyway I can't still rate them by team and determine I didnt give wordless curses to," letting the chicken cook a little longer I turned them over and we went to rate them I gave the professor a ten I whispered what happened making her blush saying "I'll share her with you ladies," they had high spirit I treated this very serious and I was eating them honestly and the last team which was team SSSN I thought pointing at the ones saying "Nine ten six and four," she whistled "What this you actually like two of them," I shrug "They ain't done nothing to me so I consider them cool," I walk and take the chicken out the skillet putting them on the plate and peeled potatoes and cut them into fries placing them in water to soak and get clean tossing them into the skillet giving the two good luck removing the curse from them she smirked nodding "Miniri shes at it again," I get tackled by Miniri and was confused on why Miniri could tell I was slowly getting worse "Your using to much of your powers already you need rest," I was drifting off to sleep "Potatoes," was all I could manage before curling up on the floor smiling before shifting until a normal sized bald eagle sleep Ashia put me on her shoulder and Miniri went back to her spot while she was keeping an eye on the potatoes my girlfriend came to flip the fries and watching me sleep in eagle form chuckling kissing my beak saying "Miniri you think you can create a tree big enough to fit that corner she looks so uncomfortable right now," Miniri stood up and her elemental wings came out calling "I'm not going to make any promises if it grows weirdly, but she never conplains," she moves the bed from that corner and makes a bunk bed takes a branch from her earth wing flexing them as she making a room size first of trees on that side to where it wouldn't block the tv from my bed, they were mouth open with wide eyes she just did that in front of them.