Negotiating With The Grimm Queen

Leaving my house I go to where Salem was which is Atlas the Grimm didn't really bother me or attack I sat doing nothing the three comedy acts with ans adult comedian and the crazy fannuas, looked at me like I had something on my face "How are you not dead? The Grimm ignore you so easily?" The woman turns around seeing me just sit on the ground yawning as their answer "She shows no signs of fear or emptiness like them," I scoff and just slap the ground the grim sat there and they are watching this ad Salem asked "I assume you were betrayed by the gods of this land as well?" I chuckle saying as her answer "Not like it has been the first time being betrayed by my own kind shit the point is I still got enough scars to say otherwise," she says "They betrayed me too..." I shrugged saying "You should have let your love go natural cause of death is easier then standard methods, I guess I can't talk sense I can't relate to how ir feels," she asks "How so dear? " I scoff getting up "Many lives same body same pain different outcomes why send me to a place that was failed the first time only to make things worse, lets make a deal shall we I can tell your longing to be set free from their chains he made you immortal and there is no way I'm fucking with anything dealing with you getting revenge and it ain't my problem they do deserve it, this shit is ways out my league," Ironwood shouts "What are we're sitting here watching her tell the truth!" Miniri says "Oh the truth was laid out there, but shut up and keep watching looking like a half baked terminator," they saw the Grimm queen fold and sit beside me "I just wanted him back none of this was supposed to happen like this if they would have gave him back to me they corrupted him," she says, I raise my eyebrows saying "How so? never seen you cry before and I scooped your place and you broke all your windows sho I just stay watching you for a bit, I can tell you still love that reincarnation old crow oz, but hate him for trying to leave your love behind, betrayed by the one you love hurts huh..." I look at the broken moon I huff she saying "If I can fill the void he left that's enough for me but still have to give them a piece of my mind," thinking about it saying "so you'll thinking about getting them to make you human again but your causing problems for most people that did nothing wrong minus the military no offense to them, but I've seen many tougher looking soldiers in other dimensions tougher then them," she looked at me asking "What are the other ones like?" I shrugged "Haven't been to them in awhile," she makes a face as I chuckle "Their are many dementions I used to just watch so many people and worlds I gave curses and good fortunes too," I chuckled "We are able to die but maybe I would like to stay dead in my own demention haven't really been sleeping even my powers has limits to them, still ain't got my thank you from earlier, buuuut I care still," she asked "The gods are selfish people... Yet why are you so different them ours?" I shrugged saying "I adjust to every world I have been to faster than others they tested my powers now they refuse to let me go home and rest im tired but they don't seem to care," I shrug smirking then added "We have reasons for the actions we take in any world and we never back down it's just how we work," she says nothing then one of the Ursa laid down and I lean against it and close my eyes my wings molted into my skin as a tattoo I then mumble in my native tongue to only the gods and goddesses could hear they crack up my wife smiles "Still cracking jokes sounds just like her she knows her limits when it comes to her powers she also called you the half-baked terminator before going to sleep," he sees me mumble insults and Miniri translates them which makes him grow angry in demon language she texted me on my scroll asking something I open my one eye to read it sighing texting her back in the same language sending it back she read it and pouted "Never get to eat anything fun even if it's against my diet that's not fair," she texted me back I stayed sleep at that time and then I read it mumbling something she pouts again sighing.

The others were in agreement with me so she couldn't go against her wife either, sulking she goes outside I go back to sleep to regain control of my powers and abilities, yawning leaning against the Ursa once more it just lets me do what I wanted not even bothered I was sleep on it sleeping with me.

Shortly after I woke up and she asked "How about we make a deal then I can try to stop the Grimm attack if you do something for me?" Raising my eyebrows curious like a child handed money for no reason and was watching her as she whispers her answer I was more amused and I say "I'm gonna ask her real quick one second," my wife looked at her scroll and raised her eyebrows saying "I say don't let that opportunity pass and I kinda need another release anyway," she chuckle and jogs out the house and to where we were Salem looks at her saying "This is going to be interesting never had one of these before," looking up they see me and my wife get all hot and bothered and Miniri says "This is how you know they are in heat I feel sorry for that poor woman now," they looked at her like she was crazy as she texted me I read it and cracked up laughing as my wife asked "What's so funny?" I say as her answer "Miniri says to be gentle because she knows we are both in heat," she laughed too as Salem watches as we get up walking towards the edge as she asked "So we have a deal?" I chuckle answering "I wouldn't be in heat if we didn't as long as you call them off I will make sure you have plenty of heirs and I can't leave out my wife," she cheers. My wife pushes her off and I shift as she lands on my back with my wife and we go into my house in mantle to do the deed.