Clouds of Judgement

Thinking a bit, we just shrugged it off Miniri came out saying "Might as well have the meeting," we got in our chairs "So what's the meeting about besides getting me back and the current state of shit in other dimensions that I've tried to help back when?" Miniri chuckles "Bendy has been running wild in almost every dimension because you haven't been singing about him lately," I roll my eyes shaking my head saying "Not like I can just do things my way anymore creepy Salem's storming the place, you have a idiot standing over there only worrying about atlas the winter maiden and the spear which are now in my dimension Bendy wants to play we can play all day long," I started playing my electric guitar, Miniri nodded as well joining in and they were nodding as well Aries was singing the song we were playing I sung the second part of the song, backing him up and we continued the meeting with music being played by me and Miniri, but I switched to bass.

Miniri looking at us asking "All in favor of letting the people of Mantle and Atlas stay here until this shit is sorted out?" We all raised our hands she nods and says "And there we have it guess we can end the meeting," chuckling we look at Aries who shrugs, but then he looks at me as I crack up laughing. Miniri raising her eyebrows looking at Ironwood I look at him to we all broke laughing, I fell out my chair holding my ribs beating the floor "Miniri I hate when you're right," I say, sighing in satisfaction they were looking at me as I got up stretching getting back in my chair whistling clapping, they knew which song was coming Miniri gets up all excited "FINALLY YOUR DOING MY FAVORITE POLKKA!" I made the instrument rolling my eyes starting the song, they were watching them til the end Miniri looks me and I roll my eyes sighing "Only because I love playing that game geez I need to get the true endings well I think I miss A2 more though," my wife smiles adding "It has been awhile sense I heard you play your cello, it was a turn on when we first met, I remember it well," Miniri wife chuckles "For once I have to agree with her the two of you were always playing each other's instruments because you would get stuck on one part to be honest when you were practicing with everyone else we thought we fell in love all over again specailly when it came to doing a full soundtrack with the actual people," we both blush and tried to evade eye contact looking at each other shrugging "Might as well do one before I go back," I say Miniri says "Grandma/ destruction is still tricky on violin," I chuckle saying "Fine you can borrow my cello you still remember the score right? That was my favorite part of making the soundtrack for the game and on top of that I got the first copy when they finished putting it together multiple endings that I'm to lazy to go through I just like the true endings I was depressed about A2 she was my main!" Miniri nods twice and goes and get the tuned violin and cello for the said song, Winter asked me "You know how to play the classical instruments?" I shrugged chuckling "You never asked me to so I didn't, but yes I can play everything I can get my hands on," they were all shock as me and Miniri looked at Rinna who pulling up the scores for both of us our wives were about to get hot and bothered again and we hadn't even started they knew the lyrics by heart so they sung them and we looked at each other shrugging I stood Shiva made Miniri a nice chair she sat in as we started playing it we remembered the entire score we literally sat seven minutes doing for the game Rinna just jogged our memory we looked at each other and smirked and what made it better was the others actually singing it they never though Areis had it in him, blushed giving them a look they never thought he would love that soundtrack, anyway they saw grimm come outta nowhere and I whistle my scythes went together and I say "Welp going to start fixing things in your dimension stay put for awhile will ya," they were against it specailly Ironwood and Winter "We can't leave our city our kingdom to a stranger!" Ironwood shouts and grabs me to face him, but I trip him and have a arrow close to his eye then put it back standing up "Your not getting in my way and it's your fault this shit is hell in a handbasket as it is with or without my help or me being there all the kingdoms have been cursed from the start, and your fear will bring Grimm, this bitch rode on the goddamn grimm whale and that bitch was flying! your sending raw meat half baked soldiers to a war that would end badly, though it's not my business or my problem letting you die is a bad idea for you isolation of this situation so I'm fixing your mistakes," I leaving the whole closes and Miniri shrugged saying "Welp she had a point I watched you guys for years none of you are ready for a full scale war of that caliber," the others nodded in agreement he slumps down to his knees "Listen we all have scars that need to heal both inner and outer she lost all happiness or emotion years ago she don't open up to no one she tried and their marriage almost ended," my wife chuckles saying "Sex hasn't lost its touch one big buuuut for the sake of my sanity we make sure she's alright though we're weren't actually allowed to see her we break rules of our own," they saw the computer person who said nothing showing my whereabouts now.

I was at my house sleep and they were shocked in the boxers and bikini top I left in and past scars showed up as I slept my eyebrows closed in I just slept straightfaced snoring lightly and scratching lightly on my stomach it returned slowly sleep was the only way to recover my strength Ironwood asking "Why is she sleeping like nothing is happening?" Miniri looks at him ammused saying "She sleeps to regain the strength she lost during this battle, but it is also something she does to figure where it leads back up plans for if none of those work honestly Salem almost gave me a nosebleed with that outfit she was wearing but meh Shizuja's way more persuasive in all departments and can reason debate and negotiate like a pro. But this is one tough decision she is facing by herself," I woke up yawning fully recovered turning on the light they got a clear view of every scar on my body some still hurt and I put on some clothes running a hand through my hair and a giant gash demonic tiger like was over my left eye to where I could no longer open it, Winter asked "How could she hide all this from us?" Ashia scoffs "Until you have gone through everything she went through you would understand why she doesn't show you these types of things," "A cycle she hasn't figured out how to break but you humans arent even happy with what gifts you have she is trying to give your kingdoms good fortune from this curse and yet she is betrayed by the very same humans she is trying to help, every one of us has been betrayed, Shizuja has a cycle of betrayals, but that's none your business," I sigh mumble something to only their ears they sigh shaking their heads.