Sleep

Miniri made a strong stable bed swing in case I didn't wanna sleep in my bed and set it up in the middle of the forest of trees I woke up long enough to see I was on Miniri's girlfriend shoulder and went inside the forest of trees and went human laying in my very comfortable vines with a pillow made from sheep which I have no idea where she got it from, but I enjoyed it to the fullest and their visitation wa as up going inside to say their goodbyes and my girl kissed me for a few minutes before they left waving at them, they left to their dorms and their professor stayed and they heard the music it wasnt loud enough to complain about, but it was on repeat and they couldn't hear her screaming my name, we finished and my set up was even there so I could do covers.

Smirking I chuckled they heard and instrumental nodding to it then Wiess went to see what was going on silently opening the door finding me in front of a mic singing a song, smirking she sits in and then the rest of her team came sitting in silence watching me do a couple songs from different genres I did the next thing I knew they were all back in my room and I didn't even notice til I turned to get me something to drink raising an eyebrow making tea talking to Miniri who said "So can you do the last part for Right Now? We got the rest, and decided to do it in their voices," I shrug saying "Got nothing else to do tonight," they saw Miniri and her girlfriend Ashia on screen with her as she was still making tea nodding clearing my throat we were clapping to the beat moving the pot from the eye at the end pouring it in my cup clearing my throat asking "Anything else you wanna do together?" My love came out of nowhere answering "We do this last one is so catchy," Miniri chuckles adding "Plus you're the only one that can rap in Korean," I choked on some tea bearing my chest asking "Please tell me your joking about the song I think your talking about?" They  shook their heads as a no for my answer and sighed  groaning "Fine you win," they saw me come out with my tea running fingers through my hair "If I do this then you guys gotta do the complete version of b orchids theme, I'll even use my keyboard for sound effects for you," Miniri groaned "Suppose it's only fair sense your doing our favorite, but then we have to dance to Brain Fliud Explosion Girl or the one you really hate," I look at Miniri groaning "Anything but that one," "I'll do anything to get these over with, I got training then heading to Mr.Ports class then skipping sonic the hedgehog class he talks to damn much," I said making them laugh they know I was not a fan of people that talked alot man my makeshift bow is at my house in Mantle and she probably made something good, I groan "Really miss her cooking right about now I would go back home, but can't leave princess alone for five minutes," they say nothing and see what I'm talking about she showed me what she was up to in my house and my dick got hard clearing my throat they all left me be except Coco the team leader of team CVFY and I  said "Well guys it's been great but it got excited thanks for the bed now I'm going to get another release," they waved disappearing off my tv screen and Coco comes close stroking slowly on my hard on and earning a soft moan from me which is somewhat impossible because I never moan Coco chuckles and takes off her shades whispering "I'm not letting you sleep tonight hun," she feels it throb at her touch and chuckles going to her knees and begins pulling my shorts and briefs down my dick hit her face and she gave it a long teasing lick Mmmm shes so good at this she sees me looking down at her I pull back and lay on my bed she groans and I watch her slow strip then she crawls backwards so her pussy was in my face.

Damn why are these humans really good at this *Warning I'm skipping the smut because I'm to lazy for all this shit though I gave you the start of it* Coco laid next to me that night sleep and I just jerked myself off saying nothing, the professor comes in seeing me still hard a stroking so she strips naked and finishes what Coco couldn't, she was a moaning mess like Coco was as I felt her cum first and multiple times almost immediately after riding me sleep sounds good, but never with a hard on, when I finished she couldn't stand up neither could Coco so I was the teddy bear in the middle of giant breasted ladies, and I kept thrusting slowly a little hard still.

Morning rose again I was still sleep and they woke up before I did showered and got dressed for classes and of course as a professor Goodwich was not about to exceed her reputation as a hard to get women, but hit me softly enough to wake me up with her wand telling me "You have training with me in five minutes Coco you get to class," Coco leaves for class while I got showered and ready for training with my makeshift grimm sword and the start of a new bow, they were amazed by coco's lateness. She told them where she was and the teacher excused her, while me, oz and Goodwich trained I used my Grimm sword they saw it extended into a whip with crafted horns wrapped around the end they tried their best to dodge but I was telling them why they couldn't training ended and I went to mr. Port class then he got to the topic of Grimm and wanted to get a demonstration looking at me I said "Nah they ignore me so I'm good," professor port laughs understanding Cardin looks at me asking "How do they ignore you?" "Best not to share my past with you my job is to guard not listen to you whine about me not answering your question." They seemed to like how he reacted to my answer I went down to the spot and sat he opened the cage and the boar came out and ignored me completely even chipped its tusk giving it to me before going back in the cage. They were shocked saying nothing saying "See completely ignored by grimm," professor port clapped laughing "Very nice well done," I got up saying nothing going to my room.

Embrace The Pain of the Deep (broken futa goddess X RWBY fems)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें