Teenage Shizuja

Few years have passed and I have been working as the bodyguard for the second daughter, she is stuck up but she had taken a great liking to me, I dont know why but it was cool her father was still an jackass and made everyone in the house miserable I cheered them all up even his drunk smart wife Willow I sometimes talked to them, but not often he saw she was the right age to have a fiancee and got her one and even enrolled all three of us to beacon, they had nothing on me just my first name I had grew stronger and was always silent, before we're left for beacon we met the boy, child, baby, man she was going to marry he had blue hair goggles almost touching his hairline he looked cool, but something told me not to think that he looked at me ands I scoff not even looking at him, having her things boarding the ship that was taking us to the academy she just followed suit behind me he tailed her and we had an awkward silence the whole trip, my eyes were closed, my arms crossed he was trying to talk to me I only scoffed and continued to ignore him and his epic tales of his team, I was never interested in those types of tales he hasn't survived with grimm in a cave for five weeks and for some reason he was laying it on thick trying to impress the both of us, I wasn't fooled one bit of his story it was a nice try though.

Once we landed I just carried all her things and went on with my business as usual for me. The second daughter nods in approval and followed behind me, he just kept talking and I rolled my eyes scoffing and shaking my head in distaste keeping myself from breaking him in half he says bitterly towards me "You may be a fannuas, but you will obey my commands," I scoff facing him walking backwards "You may be dating the Young miss but I will not follow your orders, plus I dont deal with self entitled princes on my list of things to babysit, oh wait I dont babysit," I spin around coming into a halt as a little red caped girl bumped into the young miss who leaned against my front I stood like a brick wall as support, she feels my stomach as she stands up thanking me, I only nod and bowed leaving she smirks saying "Now that's the best bodyguard I've ever had in my life," they just followed me as I put her things somewhere and went behind the academy asking them "Arent you late for orientation?" They went to hear the rest of it and where they were sleeping it was dark I was in the headmaster's office because he wanted to have a word with me, I just raise my eyebrows staring at him ammused "Are you aware of why I called you here?" He asked. Shrugging I shake my head no as his answer, the professor was hot i give her that the tits were huge kinda reminds me of a anime I was watching with big tittied ladies, I think my dick was hard just looking at her tits, made me wanna go watch porn instead of listening to him ramble about stupid shit he asked "Where did you come from?" My personality shifted and she took over answering "Where we came from we can't return until we understand the pains and struggles of this world we are observing to see who gets good fortune and who get cursed for we are the goddess of good fortune and curses, your gods are the ones who sent us here, to help I was pulled away from the one I cherish and I have not seen her sense they erased this childs memories so she doesn't remember why they sent her, I'm just here to provide and help the young schnee and lady I need help with this if it is possible can you help me it would be greatly appreciated," she sees what my personality means and nods "But only this once understand," a scoff was managed as I was back to normal I follow her to her dorm room and she closes the door and locks it.

WARNING! WARNING THE SMUT IS HAPPENING IN A COUPLE SECONDS AFTER THIS ANNOUNCEMENT I REPEAT THE SMUT IS REALLY HAPPENINGIN A COUPLE SECONDS! THAT IS ALL....

She strips naked and I get harder groaning it throbs and she comes unbuttoning my pants and pulls them down along with my briefs and sees its throbbing sticking straight up, she gives it a long lick sending sheer pleasure to me she teases me for a bit and just say fuck it  and flip her onto the bed and sit on her upper body the softness of her breast hugged my hard dick "Put your lips on the tip," she did as I started thrusting against the softness as she sucked my tip moaning with me, groaning I kept going she moans even more she stops sucking the tip blushing madly as I groped both breast thrusting more she moans "So hard more," I stop looking at her need to release licking my lips slowly lifting myself from her breasts and opens her legs wide "Slow and easy or hard and rough?" I asked, she pants and says quickly "Anyway you want it," I tease her thrusting just the tip in making her moan softly "Stop fucking around and give me pleasure," I shove it deep into her rubbing her clit while thrusting deeper and slowly into her enternce making her scream in pleasure hearing this made me go faster hitting every gspot she had in every position we could think of her room was filled with cum and she was a mess but I hadn't came she was hugging me trying to milk it out "Fuck your so tight I'm cumming," I keep thrusting into the womb the tip pushes inside and my cum fills her womb she is unable to stand at this rate I hold her there til I'm finished cumming she just lays there all night.

WARNING THAT WAS THE END OF THE SMUT

The next morning I was next to the young miss as I call her, after I took a shower and cleaned the room while the professor was sleep, they were looking at me just standing their looking at my scroll their headmaster got on facetime telling me something I  just scoffed smirking "She'll be up by then you worry to much," I ended it saying nothing raising my eyebrows nodding at the young miss before leaving she asked "Where are you heading to now?" I dont look back saying "The headmaster wants me to check on one of his professors she hasn't woken up yet, she has been up all night doing... something," she nods "Very well when you return we will see who will be paired with you," I scoff but in a playful manner which makes her blush as I just walk all the way to the professor's room knocking on the door opening it, she was moaning like crazy and I just standing at the door smirking We're so going to die arent we?
'We just had the best sex with a human ever! But yeah your right we are going to die'
I groan just thinking of what she is thinking right now I clear my throat she stops looking at me and she showers and puts on her clothes clearing her throat saying "We will not speak of this," I nod understanding and we met them all at the cliff my grimm makeshift weapon was strapped to my belt loop my hands in my pockets looking at them leaving ahead of them the headmaster gave them their orientation speech for this and they were sent flying I was singing to music I blasting and was smiling bout it as I made my way to the spot finding a piece just for me the grimm just ignored me completely and they came late I was amused at the wy they came in it was cool, I holding my piece in my mouth and the ursa was dead the death stalker was out of nowhere and a nevermore was circling around with the young miss on it's back she finally let go they looked at me as I caught her and landed softly on my feet setting her down holding my piece under my tongue, spitting it out I whistled and they watched the grimm completely ignore them and I walked off whistling listening to music now,they just followed me to the cliff ruins and got out of there, he announced the team's and he said "I made a one man team and it seems she skipped out on this part of the thing," oh but I was there flirting with the good professor who was a blushing mess.