Can't Sleep Blues

The moment I realized that I wasn't going back to sleep I sighed and just walked out of my room, noticing all the gods and goddesses there to check on me as they were worried about me, I put on the I'm fine fake smile they hated and they weren't buying it for a minute, damn I couldn't get away from them either, I know they were worried about me dying again, hell to be honest with you I was somewhat scared too though it wasn't my favorite emotion to show I just let them do what they wanted and tell me how much they cared this time, and finally got the thanks I was owed and they went to help the humans build their cities again while I made up a song, because I couldn't go back to sleep, they knew that one dream was really pissing me off I wanted to be with my wife and not go back, and I already knew we were slipping further away with each passing moment no sleep was received, what pieces of sleep I had would always end up with me having that one dream and I just needed that one dream to go away, hell that was wishful thinking on my part, he was still insulting all the gods and goddesses that were present he wondered how Miniri knew about the language he was speaking.

Whistling a song they notice what she was doing so no one dared stop Miniri from doing the call of the summon the worst summon to awaken me and it wasn't pretty either, the filthy demons were back with angels not at all happy with the resorts of the war. Opening the door to my room I face them they were also ruining my sleep, not happy with people right now and fully awakening was not the best combination sighing they stopped talking starting at me as watched them, they laughed only to be not breathing anymore everyone was shocked because they didn't see what happened one demon and angel was alive as I looked at the blades in my hands recognizing me backing away saying "No stay back, please stop spare us, we didn't mean to ruin your sleep," looking at them I say nothing looking at the blades again arching my eyebrow looking at them doing a shoo motion they tripped over each other as they took their leave with haste it was fun doing this and they laughed seeing them cover in fear like that.

No one knew how dangerous it was for me not to have my sleep so I slept playing my acoustic, Miniri was singing it with my wife, and they were watching us both do a dance as she sung it and i played for them it was a mini party so no one complained for the time being, they had forgotten about the relics and Salem for the matter. Enjoying the time with gods and goddesses that weren't even theirs. I was just sleeping and dancing until i just lay on the floor, snoring lightly, not caring about putting herself in danger of guns, or wasting space with all the curses on him.

Back facing them, I continue to sleep to their distaste, the general that is, and his puppy dog loyal followers, Miniri, talked about the days I missed out on. Something that would have had me bathing in the blood of my enemies even if I wasn't allowed to do such things anymore gave me the excuse to do it, I enjoyed my little naps here and there, but something didn't sit well with me. Nothing actually sat well with me. I can't sleep. I really didn't want to eat, and this puny little general still talking about loyalty was giving me the blues, and I wanted to end his life, but it took everything in me to stay calm in front of the others. Which was new. They always saw me lose my shit, but my wife was keeping me hard yet calm, as well as my naps.

Watching me calm down further, they see the other worlds through portals. But closed shortly after seeing me work, stretching, and going back to sleep, or so it would seem to them at least. Closing my eyes for a few minutes, I was woken up by Ironwood still on his nonsense once again.