Young Shizuja

What have you done to deserve such punishment goddess to be transferred to the human realm?

You have til sundown to leave

No please dont take her from me she all I have left my missing piece!

Screams in desperation not to leave I'll do anything please!

I raise from the bed I sleep in breathing heavily, looking around calming down almost instantly, it's time to get to work. Putting on my work clothes and my hat I head out to work. The Schnee dust company does pay fair, but not for someone that's at least ten, I sometimes have dreams I  always forget, when I was a goddess I still am a goddess I just dont use my powers to get what I want, this was when fannas could go to school the mine I worked in was one of the most dangerous, but I didn't care I remember being fearless and saving others before thinking of myself, I actually brought good fortune to those who needed it, they wanted to see if I could do it in the human world.

During work something had went wrong ands all fannuas were running out of there, I gave them all good fortune and got them out of their, the price doing that was I be stuck there for however long I saw fit, they felt bad but went on with their lives, but they haven't forgotten about me, so I sit and wait for no one I walk along the cave no emotions wandered around the cave Grimm started to fill they didn't bother me one bit military team were sent there to receive me, but I wasnt one for stupidity and I hated force, they took a look at me, I just stared at them, ugh the fuck do they keep staring at me for its creepy. They looked like they wanted to shoot me if I didn't move, their head captain came saying "You must be the ones who saved the lives of all threw fannuas but, you're so young," I huffed looking away not carrying to talk they saw writings they were unable to decipher on my other side mumbling silently "Now I get why you guys sent me done here to this shit," I close my eyes feeling some sort of restraints around my wrists and me being jerked up and taken to a truck he says "Take her to the schnee manner the man of the house would live a weird with her," I'd rather die then look at that ugly white shit on his face, now his wife she may have been a drunk, but God damn me she was not stupid, I did a few works for her, but that's it, meeting the man of the house was like meeting a plank that was beaten up and slammed to every inch of the house and birds made shit for that hair and mustache and little beard. Sleeping the whole trip to the manner I woke myself up not even listening to anything they asked or said I just stared at them like they had something on their faces, then again idon't talk to many people the man looks at be saying "Don't worry your in safe hands now," I just scoff ands get out of the escort van for fannuas and they took the restraints away Hmph took them long enough I thinking to myself doing some exercises that someone taught me and put in earbuds listening to music they saw me go towards the house the butler was there seeing me opening the door "The master is waiting," I did a hand motion fire him to lead the way he nods and goes first and I just follow behind music blasting as he opens the door for me after letting him know I was there, I walk in to see two of his children just watching me step in Don't be fooled by their happiness they are miserable and my inner voice was right they were miserable as fuck.

So miserable I think I felt extremely sorry for them, I had been training with the Grimm in the mine, I even made a weapon from a grimms teeth and tusks and they let me. Standing there still in my work outfit my hands in my pockets, saying nothing he clears his throat I raise my eyebrows tilting my head slightly, he sighs looking at me saying "Well what ever you saved all those workers right I want to thank you on behalf of the Schnee dust company they have gotten work at different mines then that one," I scoff pointing at his children raising my eyebrows he clears his throat "Oh right yes the main reason you are here is because I would like to ask a favor my daughter wants to go to beacon academy when she gets older and she will be needing someone to protect her, I want you to be the one to protect her from all bad things," I cross my arms staring at him as he says "I want to know all about you," scoffing again I leave as if I was saying we were done talking, but he says "From this day forward you will be working for me as a bodyguard, I can tell you won't be a disappointment like the last ones I had protecting her," stopping at the door I look at him ammused saying "I'll start tomorrow morning I'll try to find something comfortable to wear," leaving he was shocked I finally spoke leaving to go back home, officially walking out of the house they all came to see me off going outside I was a snow white bald eagle taking off back to mysteral to my house, i only see one person there and she just drops by to cook and feed me breakfast and dinner. Finally out of their sights I head home so I can eat and take a bath it took them a few weeks to find me not like they cared enough, but the fannuas loved me this grabbed the attention of a certain female that started hanging around, most fannuas helped me understand their relations with humans and what not, and I gotta say they work hard to help humans and not harm them, they all confused me sense I was new to all of this. Basically they just threw me in a world I never thought existed, but anyway I open the door to my house after shifting back into human form seeing her sigh in relief saying "Glad you came back in one piece I made lots for you to eat and be sure not to choke while your eating all of it," my stomach was kicking my ass sense it was a few weeks sense I been home to eat anything, I sat at my makeshift table I had made from the wood I had made I haven't fully polished it because I was ten, I'm to damn lazy and I just didn't feel like finishing it. It was really sturdy for a small round table, and it was in the process of me rebuilding it to my liking.