hard to

"That's fine...but why did no one tell me? It's been almost a year since it happened,"

"Well actually...Connie and I already thought you knew. Since we didn't hang out during the summer we thought you didn't like Jean just as much as us. When school started again we realized you didn't know and then Connie and I complied a list of the least painful ways to tell you but we never agreed on one. We wanted to tell you but we know both Connie and I can be very tactless and insensitive," he replied while grabbing the very notebook he was talking about.

"Let me see. I want to read!" You insisted while trying to grab it off the side table by his bed before he did.

"Hell no. What Connie and I can come up with is embarrassing," he grabbed the notebook and put it behind his back.

The lights were off and there was no natural sunlight since it was late and he didn't want to wake you up by turning the lights on. You tried to grab it from him but he kept moving so you couldn't grab it.

He was laughing at you because you stopped trying to take it from him and instead just started pinching him while standing in front of him.

"Let me read it or I'll twist your nipples," you persisted boldly.

"What are you, five?" He chuckled before you put your hands on his chest and twisted whatever you could.

"What the fuck?!" He plopped back down onto the bed and dropped the book on the bedspread to the left of him.

You quickly grabbed it and opened it before he could take it again.

"Hmm," you opened the book with a teasing smile as he rubbed his chest.

You stood slightly between his legs as he was sitting on the bed and you flipped through the pages.

Blank.

"Why are they blank?"

"You think I'd give you the actual notebook? I'm not stupid," he chuckled as you tossed the notebook on his bed.

"You're annoying! Let me see it!" You demanded while rolling your eyes playfully.

"Gotta find it if you want it," he said with a smile, moving his hands up to your waist before you even realized.

You looked down at his hands and the slight smirk that was on his face as he looked up at you. You took a step forward as he pulled you closer. Armin was the perfect embodiment of tempting. For some reason every time he was this close to you, all you wanted to do was get even closer.

His grip around your waist tightened and you couldn't help but admire how he was looking at you. You leaned down instinctively and he finished it off by pressing his lips against yours.

Maybe this uncertainty is exactly what you needed. Your life was so routine and being here with Armin was "out of the ordinary" from your usual routine.

So you just let it happen.

He started to lean back and slide his hands up your waist. You felt him smile through the kiss as you lifted your leg up onto the bed and moved to sit on his lap. This is what you needed.

Armin understood that, he just wanted to give you a break and he was willing to be that break.

You titled your head as your lips smacked against each other and he gripped your waist tightly. After a minute or two you slowly started to feel him guiding his hips up a bit with each movement of the kiss.

He was sitting manspread but adjusting himself as the time passed.

He sucked your bottom lip and put his hand slightly up and underneath your shirt. You grabbed his hand and pushed it up further, he gripped your breast and tugged at the cup of your bra a bit.