finally love

"You were having sex. Weren't you??" Eren snapped.

Ashley scratched her messy hair that was in an up-do with her curls scattered all over.

"Well-"

"And you had the nerve to use you still having feelings for y/n as an excuse. It was bullshit and you knew it," Eren got off of you and walked around the couch to lean on the back of the couch with his arms crossed.

"He what?!" Ashley yelled while standing behind Jean.

Eren and Jean stared at each other and Jean was clenching his jaw while you got off the couch to stand next to Eren.

"Is that why you punched him...? The night of that party! Jean told you he still liked her, didn't he?"  Ashley insinuated while staring at Eren.

Jean was just staring at you now, he was waiting for a reaction or any input you had to add but you really didn't have anything to say. You couldn't help but only think about how you were interrupted, you didn't care about anything else.

Ashley started yelling at Eren and Jean, Eren caught Jean looking at you and he took a step to the side and stood in front of you.

"Should've thought about your decisions before you broke up with her. She's free to be with whoever she wants to be with." Eren blurted loudly; cutting Ashley off.

"And is that person she wants to be with...is you?" Jean asked and the entire room went silent.

You peaked your head out behind Eren and looked at both Ashley and Jean. You were hoping that was a rhetorical question that you could avoid.

"Don't put her on the spot she doesn't like that." Eren didn't even look at you, his eyes were set in stone on Jean.

"Oh, so you just know everything about her now, huh?" Jean chuckled a bit and Ashley looked completely distraught.

"I know more than you do."

"Is that so? So you know about it her and Armin then?"

"Don't care. The better question is how do you know about that?" Eren took a step forward while slightly provoking him.

Eren glanced at Ashley and she looked the other way.

"Oh yeah, you've got Miss blabber mouth over here. Get out Jean,"

Ashley started yelling at Jean and he was blowing her off and walking the other way. The door shut and Eren turned around to look at you.

"Before you say anything I don't care about whatever you and Armin did or didn't do. Not my business and I clearly don't care about past relationships," Eren informed you, he had his arms over his chest and his eyes set on you.

"Should I have told you? We didn't have sex or anything-"

"It's not my business and it wouldn't matter if you did have sex. Especially with my history,"

"Well alright...what should we do now?" You asked in the awkwardly empty setting.

"Stand straight real quick," Eren insisted.

"Why...?"

"Just do it,"

You awkwardly stood up straight and he stood behind you. He placed his hand on your lower back on the right side, you moved his hand away and turned around.

"Chill. I think you need to relax you're always tense. And your posture is fucking-"

"Okay okay! I get it, my posture is bad!" You walked over to the couch and laid down flat on your stomach.