imagine a

"Stop doodling. We have a test today," Eren demanded loudly, placing his hand over your notebook.

"I thought it was on Friday?"

"Nope. He moved it earlier for whatever reason," he replied, leaning over your shoulder while connecting eye contact with you.

You were sitting at your desk, you were supposed to be finishing the last practice sheet Eren have you but you got distracted and started drawing on the sides of the paper. He stood behind your chair in your room and leaned over to cover your notebook; trying to stop you from drawing.

"Did you like the cookie?"

"Yes but don't change your behavior towards me just because you know why I eat so much sugar. It feels like pity and if you pity me I'll never talk to you again,"

"Don't threaten me with a good deal," you joked towards him with a straight face.

He forced out a breath of air as he chuckled and shook his head while looking down.

"Not that I'm giving them to you or telling you to take them but me and Mikasa don't eat Twinkies and Connie left a whole box on the couch. If you happen to take them on your way out...I won't be mad. Theoretically speaking of course," you hummed while staring back at your paper and doodling in the blank spaces that his hand wasn't covering.

"Ah, "theoretically speaking" I'll keep that in mind." He played along, he leaned over and grabbed his bag to toss over his shoulder.

"Don't be late to class at three or I'll tell Erwin not to open the doors for you," Eren instructed on his way out your bedroom door.

"Whatever," you mumbled as you tried to finish the worksheet quickly.

It was already 2:45 so you had fifteen minutes to finish the worksheet and grab lunch before you tested. You knew once you finished, you didn't have enough time to grab lunch before teeing and take the ten-minute walk to Professor Erwin's classroom so you skipped out on grabbing lunch.

You were rushing to his classroom and made it just by 3 PM, you walked in and saw Eren sitting next to Jean and Ashley next to Jean as well.

Armin and Connie were missing so you went to go sit by yourself in an empty chair in the middle row of seats. Erwin was drinking coffee out of his metal thermos and wrote the link up on the whiteboard for the test.

"You will have an hour and get your test scores back immediately. Essays will be a separate grade and you'll get those scores back at the end of the week, you may begin," Erwin announced before sitting down at his desk.

You pulled out your laptop and typed the link into the search bar and began your test. The entire hour you spent it wondering if you were making the right choices, second-guessing answers you knew that you knew the answer to.

The moment you closer to your laptop you felt a sharp thin object hit your arm. You turned and looked behind you, Eren started mouthing words to you since it was so silent and there were ten minutes left.

"What did you get?" He asked; mouthing the words as quietly as possible.

You formed a zero with your fingers and he stared at you while you let out a small laugh.

"Are you serious?" He whispered as quietly as he could but loud enough for you to hear.

You nodded and his eyes widened as he was taking you seriously. You found yourself laughing softly as you turned back around so you weren't facing him anymore.

"Seven minutes remaining. No talking either," Erwin announced loudly while eyeing both you and Eren.

You turned your head and glanced at Eren, he looked a little worried because you were the first person he probably failed as a tutor for. You liked messing with him, it was really funny to watch.