decision I

"What's up? Why're you staring at your phone for so lon-"

You shoved your phone in his face, open with the image that was sent to you anonymously.

"Oh...wait. Oh," he set the controller down and you just stared at the image in disbelief.

"Why wouldn't she tell me? We talk about a lot of stuff... the only reason she wouldn't tell me is if she's hiding something bad," you muttered.

Connie and Sasha.

You never suspected that those two end up together, you'd never even seen them talk before but based on the photo it looks like they didn't do much "talking" anyway.

"That's not true, maybe they wanted to keep things private? Don't jump to the worst conclusion," he reassured.

"Well-"

Someone started pounding on the door, loudly. Neither of you were expecting anyone obviously so you're ere clueless but the moment Eren looked at the door his face changed. He stared at the door like he knew exactly who it was.

"Fuck, he's drunk. Go in my room and lock the door," Eren instructed and stood up from the couch.

"Huh? Who?"

"Jean,"

"If y/n's in there with you I'm gonna be a litttleeeeee bit more angry Eren." Jean shouted from behind the door and the doorknob started rattling.

"Why do I have to hide? Why can't I just leave now?!"

"Because when Jean's drunk he gets a lot more physical with people and we already got into it tonight. I'm not letting him attempt at putting his hands on you so just go in my room and be quiet," He snapped and started heading toward the door.

You quickly shuffled off the couch and down the hall to his room, you shut the door behind you and sat on his bed. You were somewhat worried for Eren but that quickly vanished when you realized Eren already showed you that he could handle himself.

"Did you get that photo texted to you too?!" Jean asked Eren loudly from the living room.

"What photo?"

"Connie and Sasha,"

You rushed over to the door and put your ear to the door, doing your best not to make any noise.

"No, it wasn't texted to me. What about them?"

"Apparently, they're hooking up," he informed and you heard him opening the fridge, the sound of bottles clinking led you to believe that he was grabbing a beer.

"And?"

"Think Eren. That's gonna cause some friction in all their friendships, last time y/n's friend was close to someone she was friends with, she ended up like how Ashley is," you heard the pressure pop from the beer being opening but you heard it twice, meaning that Eren was drinking too.

"And you care...why?" Eren asked.

"Because this is the perfect time for me to swoop in and get comfortable with y/n. Why don't you get that?"

"I can't tell if you're just stupid because your drunk or just stupid. She's my girlfriend and you're telling me how you want to get with her,"

"You two aren't serious so it's whatever," Jean shrugged and you were a little grossed out by how unfazed he was.

"I don't even get what you want with her? A relationship?" Eren asked and you could feel the tension all the way from the room.

You didn't hear a reply from Jean, you didn't know if it was because you were too far away or he really didn't say anything.