you ever

"What situation is he referring to? Do you have medical issues as well? I'm always here if you need-" Erwin asked.

"Dude?! And it's not me with the medical conditions," Eren snapped at Erwin.

"Well, technically it's considered one, since you-"

"It's not her business."

"Why isn't it? I'm sure she'd be very understanding, and it would explain why you eat so much sugar,"

Eren stared at Erwin with a very clearly annoyed face. You were right in the middle of it and didn't know what to say.

Eren turned around and slid his hands back into his pocket, walking away from the both of you.

"Bare with him. He's a sensitive one!" Erwin whispered to you.

"I'm not sensitive,"

"Yes you are," Erwin sighed as Eren was walking away from the both of you.

"Keep prying. He needs someone to talk to more than he realizes," Erwin insisted as he stacked up some more papers onto his desk.

"You know my "secret". Why can't I know yours?" You questioned while trying to catch up with him before he left.

He walked out the door anyway and you rushed out to stand in front of him, whatever it was; Erwin really wanted Eren to tell you for whatever reason.

"Get out of my way," he said sternly, looking over your shoulder.

"Not until you tell me. You're making me curious and it's only fair that you-"

"Oh my God, you're so annoying," he groaned while sighing as you stood in front of each other with the evening setting behind you.

"You've told me that already."

"Yet you still haven't gotten the memo." He remarked back to you, still avoiding eye contact.

"For Erwin's sake just tell-"

"I donate my blood frequently, which causes my blood sugar to drop frequently. There, now move," he interrupted.

"Oh. That's not as sad as I thought it'd be...which must mean that you're leaving a detail out,"  you muttered and he walked around you, letting out a little chuckle as he walked down the steps.

He got to the bottom of the steps and you were still at the top.

"If I tell you...will you agree to leave me alone unless we have to interact?" He questioned from the bottom.

"Yeah-"

"I donate my blood to my dying mother, I don't smoke or drink either because that affects my health which will initially put hers at even more risk. Bye," he informed as he turned and started to walk away casually; as if he was so urgent to get away from you that he didn't let you have a shred of sympathy for him.

"Oh...wait!" You rushed down the steps, in a hurry to catch up with him.

"We had a deal,"

"So you don't wanna talk-?"

"No. I said bye," he dismissed of you, walking away slowly.

"Fine. My dorm is at four! Don't make me wait or I won't open the door for you!" You shouted at him before walking the path back to your dorm as well.

He put a thumbs up from behind as he walked away and you made the turn down the corner of the building. That concluded your evening, Armin was still very obviously upset but probably wouldn't tell you.