will you

You remained silent, you didn't want to answer the question nor did you know what you meant when you said that either.

"Let's talk about something else..."

"I need to know what you meant so I can confirm something,"

"Confirm what?" You asked while standing apart.

"I'm not telling you unless you tell me."

"Fuck. I wanna know though-"

"So then tell me what you meant and I'll tell you what I'd be confirming," he stuck his pinky out as an offering and you stared at him.

Oh how much you hated how indecisive you were. Was it really worth telling him? Well, you could get away with giving him 70% of an answer.

"I don't know what I meant...exactly," you muttered.

You both squinted your eyes at each other because neither of you believed it. He grabbed your hand again and led you out of your dorm without explanation, he looked a confused once the words left your lips with hesitation.

You just let him, you didn't know where he was taking you but you trusted him enough to follow wherever he went. He stopped just outside the building, you stood in front of each other in the back of the dorm where there were a couple of bushes and the back door you had been familiar with the outside.

"Why did you take me alllllll the way out here? You couldn't have said it-?"

"Because Mikasa was looking through the crack in her door, watching us." Eren explained.

"I need to talk to Erwin." He suggested abruptly, you looked at him a little funny because you didn't understand why.

"Uh...okay?"

"Great. Let's go," he led you all the way past the parking lot just to talk to Erwin and you didn't understand still, he was being so weird and flustered it made you worried for his sanity.

He brought you into Erwin's classroom, he was sitting at his desk with glasses on and a paper in his hand. He tilted his head down as Eren entered and quickly stood in front of his desk.

"I need your help. I'm confused." Eren said in front of Erwin.

"About what?" Erwin asked while lowering his glasses.

"I can't say it out loud..."

"So then why'd you even bring me?!" You shouted from the top of the steps, you turned and stood outside the door so they could talk in private.

You looked through the window in the door and watched Eren talk to Erwin, you could only hear muffling but you heard Erwin laughing at Eren while Eren was not so pleased.

"Y/n! I have an assignment for you." Erwin shouted loudly.

You opened the door, Eren was standing awkwardly in front of his desk and you approached them both.

"Yes?"

"I want you to visit Carla with Eren today. Like right now. Then report back to me," Erwin instructed.

"Okay..."

"Go on. Do that thing you guys do," he shooed his hands as if he was waiting for something more but you stood there lost.

"No. It's awkward if you're telling us to,"

"Dear lord you are a handful. Just get out before I pinch you," Erwin sighed before returning to grading papers.

Eren turned around and started walking back up the steps without another word, you followed behind all the way to Eren's car where he started to drive you to the hospital.