01

3rd pov
————————————————————————————————————

"And now everyone please welcome, Oscar and Academy award nominated actress Jada Macintosh!" Jimmy Fallon announced as the camera turned back on. His crowd clapped as his band played music as Jada walked in. She waved at the crowd as she flashed her signature smile that everyone thought was adorable. She sat down in the chair and fixed her mute little white sundress paired with the chunky versace heels.

The crowd and music quieted down. Jada kept her smile as Jimmy started talking.

"Welcome Jada, its a pleasure having you on here again." Jimmy started leaning on the desk a little bit.

"Oh thank you, about time you had me back on here." Jada said crossing her legs and putting her hands on her knees.

"So how are you, you haven't been on here in awhile." Jimmy asked as Jada looked at him.

"I've been good, uh i have a movie premiering soon, and i'm also getting married." She announced for what seemed like the millionth time.

"That's right you are getting married, how is the wedding planning going along." Jimmy continued, sounding very intrigued.

"Its been going good," Jada flipped her hair looking at the audience, "It has been very stressful because of covid. Im not trying to expose anything but we did had to push it back." She explains. Jimmy nods.

"Well that sounds rough. How is Timothée by the way i heard about his movie coming out in October?" Jada smiled at the mention of her soon to be husband. "He's good. He's been very ecstatic lately with everything. And also concerned ever since my diagnosis a few months ago." Jada adjusted herself in her seat as she explained.

Jimmy nodded along. "So how did you find out that you had diabetes?" He asks fixings himself too.

"So i noticed that i was always really hungry and thirsty. And for a second i though i was pregnant because i had to go to the bathroom quite frequently. But then i noticed that i had lost a bunch of weight." She started to explain.

"What we're you at before you had lost all of that weight?" Jimmy asked.

"I weighed 128 and then i went down to 116 And that's like 12 pounds." Jada explained.

"Jesus." Jimmy said leaning on his elbow that was on his desk.

Jada nodded. "Yeah, and Timothée and I were really worried so i went to doctor and that's when they diagnosed me with type 2 diabetes." Jada finished.

"What was your initial reaction to your diagnosis?" Jimmy asked leaning back on his chair.

Jada sighed. "At first i was like, 'Oh that makes sense' but then i was sad because i would've had to constantly watched what i eat and a lot of doctor appointments. But now im fine with it."

"So how do you check your blood sugar?

Jada sighs. "Well, i have to watch what i eat and i also have to check my blood sugar. For example if its high i drink water or find something low sugar, and its the opposite if my blood sugar is low." Jada looked between the crown and Jimmy.