08

Jada's pov
———————————————————————————————

I know you're not supposed to be mad on your wedding day but boy am i furious. We told people not to post anything about Timothée and I's wedding on any social media. They had to wait until we were ready to post about it. But Amalie, being the instagram and facebook person she it posted me and Timothée having our dance on Instagram and then the video of me and timmy kissing after saying "I do" on Facebook. Oh and did i say that my mother posted about it on her Facebook too.

She was whining to all of the Linda's, Susan's, Karen's, and Mary's about how she wasn't allowed in the ceremony. We kicked her out of the reception to because she was higher than she was before the ceremony. I hate my life sometimes.  But right now im watching Timothée dance with Julia. He let her stand on his feet. It was adorable to see him with kids. Especially with little girls.

Bucket List:

-Have a baby girl.

The music stops slowly and everyone starts to stop dancing.

"He's so cute with kids." My friend, Nabela, said. yes Nabela Noor. the pockets of peace girl. We have a podcast together. It's actually called pockets of peace and its about our life and body positivity and other stuff. I love Nabela to death, she is absolutely amazing. Her story is just amazing and inspiring.

I smile. "I know. It only increases my baby fever." I say. If i had to choose between Amalie and Nabela, it would be nabela. That reminds me, i should really drop Amalie.

Timothée walks over to me. "Care for another dance?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No thank you. My feet are tired." I say. He sighs and sits down next to me.

"Want to rap it up then?" He asks, referring to ending the reception.

"It's up to you." I lay my head on his shoulder. Maybe we should start to call it a night. I look at him and admire his side profile. How did i pull such a beautiful man?

I feel him get up. "I'm wrapping this up. I'll be back." He walks over to the DJ. The DJ hands him a microphone. "Alright, thank you everyone for coming. Uh, Me and Jada are really great full for you guys coming. Please be safe when driving home, don't drive home drunk please.And uh have a good night." Timothée says. He hands the microphone back to the DJ and starts to say goodbye to some friends.

I lay my head down on the table. I'm so tired. I start to softly close my eyes. "Don't fall asleep." Timothée says running his hand through the side of my hair.

"Can we go upstairs?" I ask.

"Yeah. Everyone's leaving right now." He says holding his hand out. I grab it and stand up. I had a little to much to drink so i feel a bit clumsy. God the head ache tomorrow is gonna be horrible.