22

DUNE.....

God i wish i could've made it there. I wish i was there with him on the red carpet, holding his hand, giving him occasional kisses, telling him how proud i was and that i loved him. But i wasn't there, why you might ask.

Im in the hospital.

Timothée doesn't know. Only me and a friend from here knows. He came over to me and Timothée's temporary apartment. I was having really bad contractions.

Bad to the point where i wanted to go to the hospital. Now im sitting in a hospital bed, holding my baby bump in pain. No doctor has seen me yet.

"Dude where are the bloody doctors?" William asks looking past the curtains. "Should i press the nurse button?" I shake my head. I let out a breath as i feel a contraction.

"Holy shit." I groan. I reach for the bar on the side of my bed. I breath in and out through the contraction. "Oh my god." I throw my head back, my face scrunched from the pain.

"Should i call Timmy? His manager? His parents at least?" William asks again.

"No. I don't him to leave something he worked on so hard. I don't people thinking im an clingy, attention seeker that is Timothée's wife." William sighed.

"Im calling him." William gets up from his seat with his phone. I was gonna say no but he was already in the hallway. I let out a huff and my hands fell to my sides dramatically. Im probably not in labor. My body is just playing tricks on me. The door opens and in comes a nurse.

"hello im nurse molly, I'll be helping you today. Now you think you're in labor, is that true?" Molly i asks writing on her clipboard. I nod. "Okay, could i check if you're dilated?"

"yeah." I say. She takes these stands out for me to put my legs up. I put my legs up on the rests. Molly lifts up the hospital gown. I grunt a little bit as she checked me.

"How far have the contractions been?" Molly asks. God this awkward.

"Uhm i dont know. I totally forgot to time them." I face palm.

"Well, you're not in labor. Your baby must've sent you into false labor." Moly tells me. I let out a sigh in relief. "How far a long are you?" She asks taking her clipboard out again.

"i'm 26 weeks. Im so thankful im not in labor." Molly chuckles.

"As much as having a premature birth is bad we will make sure we will try to keep your baby alive." She reassured me. I smile and put my legs down. She hands me the clipboard. "If you just sign here, we could discharge you. If you have any other major contractions or other stuff just come here." She explains. I nod signing the papers.

William comes in the room. "I can't get a hold of him. Is everything okay?" I nod.

"I'm not in labor. It was false labor. It's all okay." I assure him.

"Okay good." He sounded relieved. That makes the two of us. I hand Molly the clip board. She shoots me a smile through her mask and leaves.

I reach my for my phone. I see a missed call from Timothée. I look at William. He did answer. I call Timothée back. I hold it up to my ear as it rings a few times. Timothée picks up.

"Hey. Are you actually in labor?" Timothée asked panicked. His breath was shaky.

"It was false labor. I'm fine. The baby is fine. Everything is fine." I reassure. He breaths out.

"Oh thank god." He speaks. Shouldn't he be watching his movie?

"Timothée go watch your movie. I'll be fine. William is here. I'm getting discharged soon. Just go watch it. You worked so hard and i don't want you to miss it." I tell him.

"Are you sure you're okay? Are you sure you're not in labor?" He asks.

"I am fine. I'm not in labor. Your son just wanted to mess with me." I roll over on my side. "Just go back to watching it. I'll see you when you get back." I whisper.

"Hang on let me talk to my son." Timothée sternly said. I roll my eyes. I put the speaker up to my stomach. "Listen here bud, you will not come out of your mom until you are past 36 weeks or we cut you out of there. Got it?" I giggle,

"Timothée, i'm hanging up. Go watch your movie." I hang up. I get up from the bed. "Do you have my clothes? We're leaving soon." I ask.

William throws my sweatpants and hoodie at me. I giggle and go into the bathroom. I slide the gown off. I look at my belly. It's so cute. I can't believe i'm growing a baby.Yet alone Timothée's. Holy shit i'm gonna be a mom.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The book is coming to an end soon! This book did so well and i am surprised about the fact it did. I usually delete books but i am definitely not deleting this one!!