11

Day or premiere
——————————————————

"Okay Jada suck in a breath for me and we will pull." My designer said. My dress had a corset and it had to be tightened. I nod and inhale deeply. The designer pulls on the strings. The corset tightens around my figure. Boy was it uncomfortable. But the dress is cute.

It was a long back dress. It was very elegant. It was slightly poofy. The sleeves were black gloves and of course the torso was a corset. It was held up by thin straps that were replaceable. I kinda felt like a princess but dark.

"Holy shit this is tight." I say breathless. The designer laughs.

"Don't worry. You'll probably only be in this for a few hours. It's harmful. I made sure of it." She says as she pulls tighter. I can see my hips.

"I think this is good. Any tighter and my head will pop off." I jokingly say earning another laugh. I feel tie the string in the back.

"Just in case the straps snap, which there is a possibility. You can use shoe laces or even string to keep it up."  She walks around looking at my dress.

"You are all ready girl. Look at you." I smile. I step off the stand to look in the mirror. The rings went over my gloves. I feel like Aubrey Hepburn. I do a little spin.

I hear the door creak. I look behind me and see Timothée. He had a big cheesy smile on his face. A pink tint was spread across his face.

"Wow." He whispered. I giggled. "You look amazing." He walked over to me. He grabbed my hand.

"Thank you." I say with a big smile. He kisses the top of my hand. He too looked really good. He was in a black and white tux. He had a tie that was tied loosely. There were a few chains around his neck. "You don't look to shabby yourself."

He chuckles. He looked me up and down. His eyes stops after my chest. My breast that were pushed up. "Aye, eyes up here Chalamet." I scold.

"Yes Mrs. Chalamet." He says like a soldier looking up. I snicker. Timothée doesn't make eye contact with me.

"Can you look at me?" I ask. Timothée looks into my eyes. I look into his green eyes. I've always adored his eyes. They were green but yet had a hint of blue. I hope our children have his eyes. I like my brown ones but i love his.

"If we ever have a child i hope they have your eyes." He says.

"No, i want them to have yours." I respond.

"Honestly, i don't really care what color eyes our child has." He admits.

"Since we're talking about kids, don't get me pregnant until at least a year after we got married." I tell him.

"I can't really promise you that." He mumbles looking away. I playfully smack his arm. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He chuckles.

A knock was heard at the door. "The car is ready." Someone says from the other side.

"We're coming!" I say loud enough. I sigh.

"You got this." Timothée encourages.

"I know." I say confidently walking to the door. He laughs and follows me. I walk down the hallway, throwing my purse over my shoulder. I can't believe i'm wearing this dress in the middle of February. I'm gonna freeze.

I walk out to the car. It was really cold. Timothée runs to open my door for me. "No, i open the doors for you." He opens the door. He even helps me in. He gets in soon after. I'm nervous. I've even in movies before but i've never been a main big character. This is one of my first big premieres.

Timothée can tell i'm nervous. He squeezed my hand. "You are gonna do amazing. I'll be right there with you." I nod. I lean my head on his shoulder. It's gonna be a long drive.