15

the rest of march was pretty boring. After Jeremy went to jail it got pretty boring.March is usually always boring.

Now it's April. And it's my birthday. I'm officially 24!

I wanted to sleep in but i was woken up by Timothée who stumbled in. It was funny but i kinda wanted to sleep.

"Shit, Shit, Shit. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He said awkwardly. I chuckle at him.

I sit up a little bit. "Come and lay down with me." I say patting beside me in the bed. He smiles and walks over to the bed. He gets in beside me.

"What do you want to do today birthday girl?" Timothée asks. He squeezes my side making me squirm a little bit. I let out a giggle.

"I think i want to go get a tattoo." I mumble. I was a bit embarrassed. I had never really mentioned getting a tattoo to him. Tattoos were never something we had really talked about with each other.

"What?" He asked. I don't think he heard me. "Say that again." Timothée said moving his messy curly head closer to mine.

"I want to get tattoo." I say with a smile. He chuckles. I smack his arm. "Im being serious, i want to get a tattoo."

"Okay. If you want a tattoo go get one but, its gonna be really painful." I roll my eyes.

"I know. But i want to get it just for the fun of it you know?" I explain. I sit on leaning on my elbow. "Plus i'll be smoking hot with a tattoo on my back." I smirk.

"Mm yeah. But you're already smoking hot." He slid his hand down my curves. He squeezed my hip and bit his lip.

"Keep it in your pants Mr. Chalamet. Or at least until later." I push his shoulder and he falls to the side dramatically. I giggle at him. He laughs and sit up.

"How am i supposed to wait if i have such a sexy wife?" Timothée asks. I scrunch my face at his comment.

He laughs. "That was cringey." I said.

"Oh come one. You love it when i compliment you." Timothée says through a cheesy smile.

I roll my eyes. "I do but not the cheesy ones." I mumble. I look at him. His hair was messy. It was like a bush of dark brown, soft, messy curls planted on his head. His green eyes were like a field of grass.

"What are you looking at?" He asked jokingly stern. He squints one eye and perks a brow. I giggle.

"Im looking at you. You look beautiful." I put my hand on the side of his face. I run my thumb down the smooth skin on his cheek bone.

"Well your beautiful as well." He says. I blush. I continue to rub my thumb on his face. Then i lean in and give him a kiss. He kisses me back, deepening the kiss.

We continue to kiss heavily. Timothée slides his hand onto my butt. He squeezed it making my moan into his mouth. I climbed on to his lap. We start to kiss rough and needy. He was so rough with his kisses that my head would push back a little bit.

His lips traveled down my face to my neck. My breathing became heavier as he left hickeys on my neck. He hand bunched up my over sized shirt. And then we continued.

{After that}

I laid down in bed with timothée. Our naked bodies snuggled together. I feel his finger tips run down my back softly. It felt good.

"Why don't we do that more often?" Timothée asks. I look at him.

"I don't know." I say back. I snuggle closer to him.

"Well we should do that more often." He says cockily making me laugh. Our breathing was heard through the silence. Then a phone rang. It was Timothée's. He reached over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone.

"Who is it?" I mouth as he answered.

"The realtor" He mouths back. I sit up. We had hired a realtor shortly after we got married. We wanted to try to find a new apartment quickly. But it wasn't that quick. We've put a lot of offers on ones that we liked and the owners didn't except our offers. We had just recently put an offer on an apartment. It was one of those apartments that looked like houses. It was close to family which was what he loved. 4 bedroom. 3 1/2 bathrooms. Perfect for our future family. Hopefully this was the call that we got it.

I got out of the bed carefully. I guess i'll get ready now. I look through our closet, trying to find some clothes. I'll go simple. I grab a band t-shirt and some jeans.

"Yeah, Yeah Thank you so much. We'll see you then." I hear Timothée say. He sounded like he was smiling. I hear him get up from the bed. I clip a new bra on as he walks into the closet with the biggest smile on his face. He walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"What?" I ask through a chuckle. I out my hands over his.

"We got the apartment." He whispered in my ear. I gasp and look at him.

"Are you serious?" I ask him with a big smile on my face. I turn around. He nods.

"Yeah, we got the apartment." He said. I jump into his arms. He was caught off guard by my sudden action and fell backwards with a loud grunt. I think he might've hit is balls. "Oh shit!" I hear from him.

I give him a big kiss on the lips. I was so happy. I continued to kiss all over his face. We officially, well almost officially, own an apartment together.