23

Skip to the end of december...
———————————————-—————-———————————————————————

"Merry Christmas Honey." Timothée whispers in my neck. I smile. My eyes open slightly. I hear the sound of tiny feet pit and pat. Julia is awake. She runs into the room. Her little head looked crazy with her black hair. She was excited. She climbed up on the bed with groans and grunts. Timothée grabbed her little arm and pulled her up.

"Good moning!" She squealed. Her gross little face was adorable with her smile. Her heavy breathing proofed her hair up. I tuck some of her hair behind her ears. "I wanna go open presents." She says.

"Let's snuggle for a little bit. Come on" Timothée says softly. Julia moves her hair and lays down next to me. She puts her hand on my belly. She sees Timothée's hand and moves it. She giggles evilly and her face scrunches. I smile at her.

"Hey." Timothée teases. Julia giggles. Timothée puts his hand back on mu belly. Julia moves his hand again. He made a shocked face and Julia lost it. She was giggling and kicking her legs. Her knee accidentally hit my belly.

"Ooh" I groan a little. Julia gasps.

"Im sowwy, im sowwy, im sowwy." She repeats. I hear sniffles from her. I look at her. Her face was red and her lip was pouted out. She lets out a soft sob.

"hey, hey, hey. It's okay. Im alright." I speak softly. I think im on the verge tears too. I look at Timothée for help. He puts his hand on Julia's face to wipe her tears. She just lets out even more sobs.

"Ju Ju. Come here." Timothée speaks softly. Julia puts her hands down, her sad face making me a shed a tear. Julia saw my tears and started to cry more. Timothée lifted her over me and hugged her. Her face laid on its side looking at me. Her chubby little cheeks squished together.

"Auntie is okay Ju Ju. The baby is okay too. Everyone is alright. Let's go get ready to open presents." Timothée was able to calm her down with the word "presents". Julia sat up. She used her hands to wipe her face.

"Okay." She managed to sniffle out. She crawled over my legs. She gave my belly and kiss before tumbling off the bed. She made a little noise as she hit the ground. She then bolted out of the room. Me and Timothée laughed at her.

"God i love her." I mumble. I look at Timothée, who was staring at me with a smile. Kinda creepy. "What?" I ask through a giggle. He just stares at me. I lean up and give him a kiss. I assume that's what he wants. He kisses me back. Knew it. I ran my hands through his tangled curls. I hope our son has his hair. Timothée puts his hand on my belly.

As we were kissing, i feel a contraction coming. And it was really painful. I moan against his lips in pain which causes him to pull away. "Are you having a contraction? Should i go get the hospital bag? Oh god." Timothée panicked. Ever since i hit 36 weeks last week he's been freaking out with every contraction i have.

"Baby im fine. Relax, im not in labor." I reassure him. He falls to side in relief. "Why are you so worried anyway?" I ask him, turning to the side to the face him.

"Well you're in that period where you could go into labor at any moment and im just constantly worried about you going into labor." He explains. He rubs my belly softly.

"Okay. If i go into labor or think i'm going into labor i will tell you. It's nat to be worried." I run my thumb down his cheek bone softly. I ge the fact that he's worried. I'm worried too. But it's a constant state of worry that it annoying.

"Mi Mi! Auntie! Hurry up!"

I giggle and throw my head back at her cute reaction. She's so eager and impatient. Like her mother. Timothée rolls away from me to get off the bed. I got to get up but feel an immense amount of pressure on my pelvis. I stand up using my arms to help me up.

They were shaky due to the pressure i was feelingso it was difficult. That's when my world stopped. A fucking Tsunami came out of my coochie. It was everywhere. On my pants, ofc. On the floor. The bed. I let out a shaky breath and hold my stomach. I stood still in shock.

Timothée had already left the room. Now i have to call him back in the room. "Timothée!" I yell. I'm still in the same place, holding my stomach. I hear him walk into the room.

"Yes honey." He stopped in his path. He saw the stain on my pants and the water on the floor. He walked over to me carefully. "Are you pranking me?" He asked on a nervous tone. I shake my head. I still can't speak. I'm still in utter shock that my baby, coincidentally wanted to come out after our talk.

Timothée's eyes widen as i shook my head. He was just as speechless as me. "Holy shit" I hear him whisper. He grabs my hand to lead me out of the puddle. That's when he starts to panic. "Okay, you get changed and call the doctor than my mom and dad. I'll clean this up. go get the hospital bag, Check if it has the stuff we want and need. Then i'll get the car ready and we can wait for my parents and then go. Okay?" He spit out that plan so fast. I understood most of it.

I nod with a smile. I hug him before he could move. He hugs me back. I couldn't help but cry. I'm having a baby. One of my biggest dreams is coming true. And also my vagina is gonna be ripped from him. We pulled away from our hug and kissed. I heard Julia's feet patting on the floor again.

"Hurry up." She whined. Me and Timothée looked at her. She had her lip pouted out. She saw the puddle on the floor. "Auntie did you go uh oh?" She asked with sass. Before i could even respond the first contraction hit. I sit back on the bed and groaned.

This shit hurts. "Ju Ju shes didn't go uh oh. It's some thing else. Come here." Timothée explained. She walked over hesitantly. "Go downstairs and turn on Bluey. Do you remember how?" She nodded. "Okay good. Now go and we'll be down in a bit." She ran out the room and Timothée put all of his attention on me.

He held my hand firmly. "You got it." He whispered as the contraction came to to an end.

I got slowly back up off of the bed. We have to get to the hospital. Timothée handed me my phone and helped me to our closet. I dialed my doctors number as quick as possible. I slide the soaking pajama pants down my legs along with my underwear. I slid a pair of Timmy boxers and some sweatpants on.

My doctor answered pretty quickly. "Merry Christmas Jada. Got any questions?" She asked. I sigh.

"Uhh i think i'm in labor." I manage to get out as i got changed. I was out of breath from all of the panicking and from the contraction. "So i was getting up from my bed and felt a lot of pressure and then when i stood up i felt a burst and it all came out." I explained putting socks on.

"Have you had any contractions yet?" She asked. I was about to answer but another one hit.

I take deep breaths. "Yeah, two." I groaned. I leaned against the dresser trying to find a position to ease the pain.

"Have you been timing them?" My doctor asked, i could hear her writing.

"I estimate they are about 4 minutes apart maybe 5." I mumble walking out of the closet. Timothée had disappeared. I could hear him talking to someone down the hall.

"Mom please just hurry, I want to get to the hospital." Hey, that was my job.