03

The next morning..
——————————————————

My eye drift open and i felt the bed move. I looked over at boy who was trying to sneak away. He looks back at me.

"Dammit." Timothée says. I giggle at his response.

"Timmy i will always catch you." I say sitting up. "Where were you going anyways?" I ask him sitting against the head board.

"I was going to get you some juice, you looked really pale." Timothée says as he sat back down in bed. "Hold your hand out." He says. I hold my hand up in the air. My fingers started to shake. Timothée grabbed my wrist and felt my pulse. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. "Do you feel tired?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No Dr. Chalamet I dont." I say jokingly. He rolls his eyes and gets up.

"Don't move. I'll be right back." He says holding his finger out. He walks out of the room. When it comes to my diabetes, Timothée is always extra cautious. He brings extra snacks with him everywhere he goes. He even goes into coffee shops he gets me tea or juices if they have it. I love him.

I grab my phone from my nightstand. The time read 9:25 am. I check the date. 2 weeks until i married. a month until the premiere of "Fame." I open my phone to check if the wedding planner texted. He didn't. I put my phone back on the night stand as i heard footsteps. Timothée enters the room with a glass of fruit punch.

He walks over to me. "We need to go to the store." He said. He handed me the cup.

"Yeah i know. I don't want to though." I say sipping the juice. I hate the grocery store. Especially Costco. Everyone there are devils.

Timothée sighs. "We can go to Whole foods." He offers. I gasp. I love it there. Everyone is so nice there. Timothée laughs at me.

"This is why i'm marrying you." I say before drinking some more juice. Why can't i marry him sooner.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress." He says nuzzling his head in my neck. Saoirse is right, he is like i horse. I hug his neck softly and kiss the piles of curls that laid on his head. His warm breath warmed my body a little bit more. I run my hands through his hair. We sat in silence for a bit so my blood sugar could rise. I love these moments with him. They're always so peaceful.

I feel my eyes start to droop. My head plops down to the side. Timothée's head bolts up and scares me. "Are you falling back asleep?" He asks. I nod. He smiles.

"Are you laughing at me?" I ask him. He chuckles. "You are. You're no mean." I whine rolling over, not facing him. He grabs my waist and make me face him.

"Hey I'm sorry. You're just really cute right now and it's adorable." He apologizes, running his thumb down my cheek bone. I look at him. He had that look in his eyes. The look that i had envied my sister for.

The look of love.

True love...