05

The Next day..
—————————————————

We got to the hotel later last night. I got to my room and fell asleep as soon as i hit the sheets. And man..i slept better than i thought.

I woke up this morning to the sound of heavy breathing. It was Julia. She wanted to sleep with me in my room. I opened my eyes and saw her face. It was messy with boogers and saliva.

Gross..

"Hi." She said with a sniffle. I smile and stretch.

"Hi Julia." I say. My voice is groggy.

"I have to go potty." She breathed. How is she out breath?

I nod. "Okay. Let's go." I say. She crawls off the bed and runs to the bathroom. I throw the covers off of me. I giggle a little bit as the smooth silk of my pajama shorts ran down my body. Amalie gave me these at my bridal shower. I'm pretty sure Timmy had a matching pair too.

I walk to the bathroom rubbing my eye. I see Julia just standing there with her pants down. I laugh at her. "You silly girl." I say tickling her. She giggled and pushed my hand away. I lift her up and sit her on the toilet. I held her the whole time because there was no seat. I mean like no potty training seat thingy.

I look around awkwardly with my hands in her armpits. It took me a few seconds to realize the fact that i'm getting married today. I spaced off thinking about all of the bad ways this could happen. There's one possibility. My sister brings my mom to the reception and she'll most likely be more stoned than fossils.

"Otay i'm done." Julia says, i snap out of my trace and lift her off the toilet. I grab some toilet paper and hand it to her. This girl is two and knows how to wipe by her self. I literally didn't at two. I pull her pants up. I snap her waist band to fool with her. She giggles. We run over to the sink and start to wash our hands.

I sweat my hips with her and sing a stupid song as we scrub soap on our hands. "Alright dirty girl lets wipe that face too." I say getting a towel corner wet. I wipe all over her face. She giggles as i rub her nose.

"Stop." Julia says through her laughter moving the towel away from her face. I laugh. She takes the towel from my hand and throws it on the floor.

"Hey!" I say loudly. She laughs evilly and runs into my bedroom. I chase after her. I my bed move a little bit. She's hiding under the covers. I fake yawn. "Hmm i guess Julia left. I guess i'll go back to sleep." I say in a fake tone. I purposely lay on Julia.

I hear her giggles and small grunts come from under the blankets. I fake snore to made her laugh more. I "wake up". "Hmm my blankets are laughing and moving." I say sitting up. I lay back down on Julia, which only makes her laugh more. I quickly sit back up.

"I'm gonna check my blankets." I say. I lift all of the blankets up. Julia squeals. I gasp. "Julia was that you?" I ask her. She giggles and nods. "You little stinker." I say tickling her. She squeals and starts to laugh loudly. Our fit of laughter was rudely interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell. Amalie bursts in with a tray of breakfast. It was all fancy. It was literally on a silver platter. There were a plate of crepes with strawberries and chocolate and some eggs and bacon. Then a glass of orange juice on the side. I really hope it is a glass of organs juice. Im not being tipsy while saying my vows.

"Good morning Mama!" Julia says jumping off the bed. She ran over to her mom and hugged her.

"Good morning my little angel. Have you gone potty yet?" Amalie asked Julia. I walked over to the food. I grab a strawberry and eat it.

"Mama is there any food for me?" Julia asks trying to take some chocolate. I smack her hand lightly. She looks up at me and laughs. I breath out a laugh.

"Baby that's for Auntie not for you." Amalie scolds picking Julia. Julia pouts.

"We can share. I know im not gonna finish this all by myself." I say trying to bring Julia back. Amalie shakes her head.

"You need to fill up, i can get julia some breakfast when the hair dresser gets here." She says sitting Julia down on the bed. She hands Julia her phone.

I turn back to her. "You hired a hairdresser? I told you that i don't want one and that i was gonna do it myself." I say a bit angrily. I didn't want my dad or timothée's parents paying extra money because they said they would be paying for the wedding. Im doing my hair myself and my makeup is being done by another bridesmaid.

"Oh no, the hairdresser is for me and the other girls." Amalie says. Is she serious? I sigh.

"Amalie who's wedding is this?" I ask.

"Yours." She mumbles.

"Okay. And who's paying for paying for my wedding?" I continue to ask questions so this shit can get inside her head.

"You and Timothée's parents." She looks down.

"And how much does this hairdresser cost?" I ask. She gulps.

"$2500." She whispers. My jaw drops. That much for a hair dresser! What the hell?

"Amalie i love you to death but what fuck?! Are you paying for that?" I am mad. Who does she think she is? Did she seriously expect them to pay for a hairdresser?

"I am paying for it. Just don't be mad okay. I don't doubt your hair doing skills but just for today." Amalie begs. Just for today?

"Amalie you're acting like this is your wedding." I say. She's just salty because her baby daddy didn't marry her.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. I was about to blow up and on but then the other bridesmaids came in. Time to get ready i guess.