02

Jada's pov
————————-———————————

I get back home at around 3 am. Man was i tired. I had been in this uncomfortable strapless bra for hours. Why did i choose to wear it?

I quietly open the front door after unlocking it. I poke my head in to see if someone was awake. I see nobody. But there is a muffled sound coming from me and Timothée's bedroom. He probably fell asleep watching TV.

The first thing i did was take off my heels. Any sort of loud sound could probably wake up Timmy.

Why the hell am i talking about him like he's a sleeping monster? I don't fucking know.

I walk down the hallway quietly to the kitchen. The light was on. I lean against the wall like i'm some cop. I poke my out to see nobody. I put my bag down on the island. I take out some snacks i had packed and put them back in their designated spots in the pantry.

I take out my finger stick kit. I flinched a little bit as the needle pricked my finger. I looked at the screen. Man my blood sugar was low. I take out the bottle of fruit bunch i had. I chug that thing.

It was gone faster than the fucking flash. I wash out the bottle was empty. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle bitches.

I grab my kit, phone, and heels and walk down the hallway to Timothée and I's room. There was light coming from under the door. He has to be awake be if he wasn't, i'm marrying a mad man. I open the door slowly. Surprisingly it doesn't squeak like the Tin man from the Wizard of Oz.

I spot timothée on the bed looking really warm under the covers. I smile as he pokes his head up. His hair looked like he just went through a tornado. He smiles back as i walk over to him.

"Hey." I say leaning down and giving him a kiss on his forehead. I pulled his hair back, scratching his scalp a little bit. He kissed the bottom of my jaw lightly.

"You did amazing." He mumbled into my neck. I smile with a small chuckle.

"Thank you." I mumble back giving him another kiss. I lean back up, standing up straight. I groan as my back snap, crackle, and pops. Timothée laughs at me. I roll my eyes, turning around. I walk into our shared closet. I look around for some clothes to wear.

I slide my dress off and let it fall to the ground. I look through all of the clothes i own. We'll all of the clothes Timothée owns. I grab one of his shirts and put it on. I walk over to my dresser. I open the top drawer. I look through the pairs of pajama pants i own and pick out some pajama shorts.

I walk back out into the bedroom. I walk over to my side of the bed. I cuddle up next to Timothée. "This an unhealthy habit of yours." Timothée mumbled, referring to the make up that was still on my face.

I giggled. "I'm to tried. I'll take it off when i shower tomorrow." I offer. He shakes his head.

"That's how you get acne." Timothée says. I close my eyes.

"Shhhshhhshhh." I say putting a finger over his mouth. He chuckles and moves my hand. I giggle.

I feel the space right next to me become empty. I felt lonely being without his presence. I rolled over facing the wall on my side. Trying to reach the slumber i had wished for. Timothée came back.

"Hey, come back." He said, grabbing my hips and turning me to face him. I pretend to be asleep. "You may be a good actor but i know you are awake." He said, rubbing something cold on my face.

I flinch. "What are you doing? That's cold." i whine. Timothée continues to take the cold thing and rub it off my face. He goes over my eyes, my cheeks, and my nose. Once the thing has lifted off my face, he kissed my nose. I giggle.

"You can sleep now." Timothée said. "Thank you good night, i love you." I said turning away.

He scoffed and leaned down to give me a kiss on the cheek. I peck him on the lips. "Goodnight beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Goodnight."